[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

21 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Luovahulluus @eddiew Finally posted. :blush: 

Come and get it!

I got it! Thank you, it looks great!

The problem now is, I seem to have broken my sun flare (can't understand how that is possible). I planned to install the eden flare anyway. Just wanted to ask, can I just get it from ckan, or is there something special I need to do when installing flares for GPP?

Just started a 3.2x rescale save and it's a lot of fun. I have transfer window planner and the like installed, but it would also be nice to have a delta-v map to see how much it takes to orbit planets. If it doesn't exist, what would I do to adjust the values?

2 minutes ago, Rock3tman_ said:

Just started a 3.2x rescale save and it's a lot of fun. I have transfer window planner and the like installed, but it would also be nice to have a delta-v map to see how much it takes to orbit planets. If it doesn't exist, what would I do to adjust the values?

A delta-V map is included. It's in the root dir of the download, right next to a README. :) 

Edited by JadeOfMaar

@Rock3tman_ Oh. No it doesn't. But here you go. 

On 1/29/2017 at 0:21 AM, OhioBob said:

If you are playing any of the upsized versions, then multiply by the square root of the scale factor.  For instance, if you are playing a 3.2x game, multiply the delta-v by a factor of SQRT(3.2) = 1.8.

Just now, Duski said:

Welp, installed sigma, no avail. :( any issues maybe or?

Make sure to put the rescaled configuration somewhere in your gamedata, but not replacing the settings file in Sigma Dimensions. I made that mistake at first, at least.

However, once I fixed my config files everything worked just fine.

13 minutes ago, Fobok said:

Make sure to put the rescaled configuration somewhere in your gamedata, but not replacing the settings file in Sigma Dimensions. I made that mistake at first, at least.

However, once I fixed my config files everything worked just fine.

Which rescaled configuration? Like the rescale folder in optional mods?

1 minute ago, Duski said:

Which rescaled configuration? Like the rescale folder in optional mods?

From that folder, you need to choose one of the config files. Whichever one you want to use. I chose 3.2, but just pick the one you want. Then, place that config file (and none of the others) in your gamedata folder.

Just now, Fobok said:

From that folder, you need to choose one of the config files. Whichever one you want to use. I chose 3.2, but just pick the one you want. Then, place that config file (and none of the others) in your gamedata folder.

What if I just wanna play the default scale? or is 3.2x the default scale?

1 minute ago, Duski said:

What if I just wanna play the default scale? or is 3.2x the default scale?

The whole point of the rescales is to rescale. If you don't want to change the scale of the system, you don't need Sigma Dimensions or anything in that folder.

Just now, Fobok said:

The whole point of the rescales is to rescale. If you don't want to change the scale of the system, you don't need Sigma Dimensions or anything in that folder.

Well looks like Sigma isn't my problem, I've installed the planet pack, but it still set to kerbin?

22 minutes ago, Duski said:

Well looks like Sigma isn't my problem, I've installed the planet pack, but it still set to kerbin?

Post a screenshot of your gamedata folder

sounds like you are missing a dependency 

Edited by Galileo

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Is this in a fresh install of KSP? If so, you need to run the game once before adding any mods so that the game can save its settings

Did I like have to reinstall the game? or no?

Just now, Duski said:

Did I like have to reinstall the game? or no?

No you don't have to. Remove ALL of your mods and run the game with just The squad folder. Then add only GPP and its dependencies and optional mods. If it works, then add your mods back. If it breaks when you add your mods back, it's obviously a compatibility issue with one of them

Just now, Galileo said:

No you don't have to. Remove ALL of your mods and run the game with just The squad folder. Then add only GPP and its dependencies and optional mods. If it works, then add your mods back. If it breaks when you add your mods back, it's obviously a compatibility issue with one of them

Yea I did that, but even with the mod itself, and its dependencies, still doesn't work.