[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

On 13. 03. 2017. at 3:09 AM, JadeOfMaar said:

I have a secondary PC with 8GB on it. That is indeed the lower limit for KSP + GPP afaik. There's no room to install and run enough mods for any serious playthrough.

Odd. GPP ran fine alongside a lot of other mods on my old pc that had 5GB RAM. I did convert the GameData folder to dds textures which helps save memory a LOT.

Concerning my previous comment, I am getting a new rig in about 1-2 months which will have moar power. I recently moved to Munich and I couldn't bring my PC with me so I'm still getting settled properly. Once I do get a new rig I plan on starting a 10x scale GPP career with SMURFF and a bunch of other mods and with science set to 70%, and I do plan on posting screenshots here.

Edited by Antonio432
Replaced the second "And I" with a "So I".

4 minutes ago, Antonio432 said:

Concerning my previous comment, I am getting a new rig in about 1-2 months which will have moar power. I recently moved to Munich and I couldn't bring my PC with me so I'm still getting settled properly. Once I do get a new rig I plan on starting a 10x scale GPP career with SMURFF and a bunch of other mods and with science set to 70%, and I do plan on posting screenshots here.

Love Munich.. beautiful city

4 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Love Munich.. beautiful city

Yes indeed. I am still new here so I feel like a tourist every time I visit a landmark. It can get confusing to navigate sometimes though since I came from a much smaller place. 

53 minutes ago, Antonio432 said:

Yes indeed. I am still new here so I feel like a tourist every time I visit a landmark. It can get confusing to navigate sometimes though since I came from a much smaller place. 

I lived in vilseck for 4 years and always made trips to Munich. It was a fun place to stop when I was on my way to Garmisch-Partenkirchen to ski on the Zugspitze

12 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I lived in vilseck for 4 years and always made trips to Munich. It was a fun place to stop when I was on my way to Garmisch-Partenkirchen to ski on the Zugspitze

Yes, it's a great city. It motivated me to spend more time outside since I have nothing to do in my apartment and there are so many places I haven't seen yet. Which is great considering I spent most of my time indoors back at my homeland (I came from a rural area in Croatia). 

Edited by Antonio432

14 minutes ago, Antonio432 said:

Yes, it's a great city. It motivated me to spend more time outside since I have nothing to do in my apartment and there are so many places I haven't seen yet. Which is great considering I spent most of my time indoors back at my homeland (I came from a rural area in Croatia). 

Well, if you haven't made your way over to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, do so.. it is so beautiful. There is also the Neuschwanstein castle which is close to Munich. It is a sight to see

13 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Well, if you haven't made your way over to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, do so.. it is so beautiful. There is also the Neuschwanstein castle which is close to Munich. It is a sight to see

I'll visit them as soon as I get the chance. I am currently busy with managing things as I have moved in quite recently and my language learning course starts next month so I won't be able to go too far outside the city.

Edited by Antonio432

14 minutes ago, Antonio432 said:

I'll visit them as soon as I get the chance. I am currently busy with managing things as I have moved in quite recently and my language learning course starts next month so I won't be able to go too far outside the city.

Ah language is a crutch :) I'm American and only know English. I got around for 4 years only knowing how to ask where the bathroom was lol

Edited by Galileo

4 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

DISTRACTION! :)

Hide contents

Rumor has it that a certain scorched world became more interesting...causing some sandbox explorers to drop by for fun and reporting purposes. No actual spoilers here though.

upJIwWQ.jpg

ZLFnIH8.jpg

KzoaYsB.jpg

Beautiful. I love how all of you keep celestial bodies in your mod fresh so they are interesting and worth visiting. Considering things it seems none of the bodies will end up like Dres.

I kind of got way too offtopic in my previous comments :I

Just now, Antonio432 said:

Beautiful. I love how all of you keep celestial bodies in your mod fresh so they are interesting and worth visiting. Considering things it seems none of the bodies will end up like Dres.

I kind of got way too offtopic in my previous comments :I

No such things as getting off topic here.

Give this mod another year or so and plenty of people will find a Dres in GPP. I know of a one for sure but i see these planets almost everyday. 

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Ah language is a crutch :) I'm American and only know English. I got around for 4 years only knowing how to ask where the bathroom was lol

Yes, I'll need it though, they won't accept me into a good school if I don't know the language.

Just now, Antonio432 said:

Yes, I'll need it though, they won't accept me into a good school if I don't know the language.

I suppose that is important.

I was a soldier so it wasnt a requirement for me

15 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

DISTRACTION! :)

Reveal hidden contents

Rumor has it that a certain scorched world became more interesting...causing some sandbox explorers to drop by for fun and reporting purposes. No actual spoilers here though.

BEEEEEUUUUTIIFUUULLLLL!!!

I love it.  Got a quick question for you though - what skybox are you using?  That one looks awesome!

3 minutes ago, Antonio432 said:

I didn't know you were were in the military. Isn't there a US military base in Vilseck?

Yep that is where i was. TIny area, but it was an amazing experience

5 minutes ago, rasta013 said:

BEEEEEUUUUTIIFUUULLLLL!!!

I love it.  Got a quick question for you though - what skybox are you using?  That one looks awesome!

@JadeOfMaar has a link in his signature for EVE skyboxes. I dont know which one it is exactly but i would look there

@Antonio432 Off-topic? Not a problem, especially once you have Galileo chatting it up in here with you. About Dres... I doubt it'll happen but as Galileo says, time will tell. All of the galilean worlds are loved by its makers... Meanwhile even SQUAD hates Dres. :P 

@rasta013 The skybox is Minmatar #4 from my EVE Online skyboxes. Link in signature.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

7 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

The skybox is Minmatar #4 from my EVE Online skyboxes. Link in signature.

Wow...I have no idea how I missed these.  For some reason in my head I had your's and Galileo's skyboxes being one and the same so just never checked your sig link... :confused:

Especially considering I'm a former 6 year vet of EVE you'd think I would've looked...LMAO...anyway Thanks!

Edited by rasta013

13 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Antonio432 Off-topic? Not a problem, especially once you have Galileo chatting it up in here with you. About Dres... I doubt it'll happen but as Galileo says, time will tell. All of the galilean worlds are loved by its makers... Meanwhile even SQUAD hates Dres. :P 

Oh it's ok then. I just assumed it could be a problem that I derailed the topic to discussing locations in Germany rather than discussing GPP itself.

Concerning Dres-treatment, I doubt any GPP body will be notorious for it's lack of visitors, and even if some does I am sure you'll find a way to spice it up.

Edited by Antonio432

1 minute ago, Antonio432 said:

Concerning Dres-treatment, I doubt any GPP body will be notoriois for it's lack of visitors, and even if some does I am sure you'll find a way to spice it up.

I anticipated that Hephaestus and especially Jannah would go ignored (I even hint at it in Jannah's description) but that was when they had very bland appearances.

Hephaestus back then.

Spoiler

bfjVNsf.jpg

1 minute ago, JadeOfMaar said:

I anticipated that Hephaestus and especially Jannah would go ignored (I even hint at it in Jannah's description) but that was when they had very bland appearances.

Hephaestus back then.

Hide contents

bfjVNsf.jpg

I quite like the old Hephaestus

Edited by Galileo