[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

57 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Pretty awesome right? Jk.  Sometimes random terrain scatter seeds don't work out correctly lol

Ahh, the truth comes out. It's not a rock...it's a floating SEED!!!  hmmm...wonder if I should try planting it...

Edited by Tyko

7 minutes ago, realHuman said:

Just what all is going on here and where can I get it?

I have made Strategia compatible with GPP,  the patch will be included in the next update.  We are gunning for a release this Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I have made Strategia compatible with GPP,  the patch will be included in the next update.  We are gunning for a release this Tuesday 

Dangit, another night where I have to get blind drunk to pass the time before I can kick off my career :wink: 

19 minutes ago, Galileo said:

I've been using Strategia just fine. Was I missing something or have you added features?

14 minutes ago, max_42 said:

Ive just Installed per instructions. It looks good, but i do not see any moons or other planets in map view. Something i am missing? I searched a few pages for any info.

thanks

Post logs and a screenshot of your gamedata folder. Sounds like you installed research bodies and its doing its job,  making planets and moons invisible until you discover them

2 hours ago, MitchS said:

Will my freshly refined SSTO spaceplane design philosophies translate to this mod pack? Or will I face another steep learning curve?

If you mean will they work on Gael, then yeah, they should.  Gael is almost exactly like Kerbin as far as aero, atmosphere height, etc.  The only changes are to the land masses and KSC being located a few degrees above the equator.

Shorter answer: If it works on Kerbin, it'll work on Gael.

2 minutes ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

Yay! I take it you got the Strategia patch figured out?

Yes but not as an MM cfg.  I'll have to work on that and just patch it when I finish it. Right now,  you will just have to overwrite some default strategia files.  Not a big deal,  but it adds an extra step is all

UPDATE

v1.1

• Revised all biome map colors to resemble planets' surfaces/easy on the eyes.

• Strategia compatibility.

• Improved scatter objects for Gael and Tellumo.

• Improves Scatterer effects for nearly all atmospheric bodies.

• Improved EVE: Better particles for snow on Tellumo and Gael. All gas giants have have moving cloud bands with simulated tilt. 
    *Snow on Gael is no longer on the poles. It is now scattered just below the north polar region and above the south polar region.

• Sigma Dimensions: 3.2x, 6.4x, 10x.

• Changed the following worlds signficiantly: Iota, Tellumo, Gratian, Geminus, Otho, Hephaestus, Jannah, Gauss, Loki, Nero, Muse, Argo (and fixed all pole pinching).

• Also retextured Ciro and added biomes.
  • Niven atmosphere pressure raised slightly, height raised to 65km.

• Added SFX: IVA under pressure, splashdown, quieter launch clamps.

• Gael updates

• Iota now has different biomes and flat areas but they won't be obvious to the naked eye.

• Ceti now has science definitions.

• Gael has a new Reefs biome with custom science, and discreet shores biomes to help identify the three supercontinents.

• Fixed default sun intensity. Brightness patches no longer needed.

• KSC now oriented Eastward (but is still off-equator)

• KSC++ features aligned to fit.

• KSC isle topology changed.

• KSC Switcher support with 6 alternate locations including an equatorial one, like stock.

• Fixed RemoteTech support. Gael now has 7 ground stations and is properly ID'd by deployed satellites.

• Thalia and Icarus improvements. Improved so much that you'll need to bring radiators.

• Waypoint Manager icons for every celestial body.

• Buffed karbonite ocean harvester slightly and all Karbonite air-breathing engines except the radial turbojet. It's clearly described as super-slow and goes untouched.

• Decal Sticker support:

• Apply your choice GPP flag as a decal with options for extending like a banner and spanning a cross-section of a craft.
  • Added resource configs for Kerbalism. Other resource biases and optimizations also applied.

FjVbgcm.gif

Edited by Galileo