[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

30 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Post your logs then. I won't be able to look at them until tomorrow though

Well, do you know any conflicting mods? They never conflicted, and I still have the same mods... anyway, output: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KhGWTQNhbNYmNkV1JLYmQ5b1E/view

KSP.log https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KhGWTQNhbNNnRybzZkZ0ZLNkk/view

Btw, don't know why you needed access, didn't need access last time.. :/

Edited by Duski

8 hours ago, Duski said:

Well, do you know any conflicting mods? They never conflicted, and I still have the same mods... anyway, output: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KhGWTQNhbNYmNkV1JLYmQ5b1E/view

KSP.log https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KhGWTQNhbNNnRybzZkZ0ZLNkk/view

Btw, don't know why you needed access, didn't need access last time.. :/

Ok I have looked at your KSP.log. 

You have a lot of system errors and the dlls from KSP are not loading correctly. Nearly all of your mods are not loading either. You need to reinstall KSP and run without any mods.

then install mods. 

Edited by Galileo

1 minute ago, The-Doctor said:

@Galileo what's the major difference between low SVE and medium sve? Does low sve not have clouds appear while flying? 

The difference is one is 2K textures and one is 4K textures. All clouds appear in all resolutions, flying or otherwise.

Edited by Galileo

2 minutes ago, Galileo said:

The difference is one is 2K textures and one is 4K textures. All clouds appear in all resolutions, flying or otherwise.

How much memory would you say  Kerbal konstructs takes? Also how does the alternative circo look, I think it's the star, but how does it look, if it's not the star, what really is it?

7 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

How much memory would you say  Kerbal konstructs takes? Also how does the alternative circo look, I think it's the star, but how does it look, if it's not the star, what really is it?

KK does not use much memory at all. Ciro is the main star in the system. The alternate Ciro cfg just gives Ciro the stock sun flare for those who don't want to use scatterer. As for how it looks, that can be answered by playing the mod.

here is a screenshot 

Zoo7VY5.png

Edited by Galileo

I know it's nothing to do with GPP, but does anyone perchance know what I did that's mucked up Rald...? Y'all seem to be Kopernicus gurus :P 

qTlW4IF.jpg

Specifically a problem at high altitude. Above the atmosphere, or lower down, it's completely normal, but the first 15-20km seem to have a cloaking feature :D 

I do notice that the atmosphere seems... quite robust.

6HXaiHs.jpg

Edited by eddiew

I suspect that the copied EVE profile needs to be matched to Rald's radius and atmosphere height (but I wonder why this wasn't mentioned sooner). That "robustness" is normal for Hadrian as far as I know. It could be intentional due to Hadrian being a mass of solid and liquid Nitrogen.

On 2/17/2017 at 1:05 PM, Motokid600 said:

Something ive been meaning to ask. Is there a way to disable terrain scatter collision? I LOVE it for short duration rover missions, but eventually i work my way to LONG duration missions/circumnavigations which require me to set an autopilot and walk away from the computer sometime.

HERE you go

just drop it into your gamedata

Edited by Galileo

12 hours ago, Galileo said:

Ok I have looked at your KSP.log. 

You have a lot of system errors and the dlls from KSP are not loading correctly. Nearly all of your mods are not loading either. You need to reinstall KSP and run without any mods.

then install mods. 

Should I reinstall the mods though? for now just gonna reinstall KSP.

Ok, uninstalling this mod helps so idk. :(

7 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Duski Are you by chance launching in 32-bit? Make sure to run KSP_x64.exe.

nah im launching in 64bit

Welp, gonna try reinstalling it

Maybe install mac and linux or nah?

Edited by Duski

3 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Galileo mentioned system dll problems? Maybe use Microsoft System Restore? But if even that don't work then go for Mac or Linux.

maybe, but it seems its the mod conflicting, because all my mods work fine without this mod. :(

Can't really do a scene change, @Galileo - phenomenon only happens between the top of the atmosphere and about 25-30km... It's not game breaking, just peculiar :)

I'll play with the scatterer configs again, see if I can get it to behave. Maybe it didn't like having clouds transplanted into it ^^:

Just now, Dr.Wolfram said:

That Sunflare ... Is awesomelicious!!

2qebLB9.jpg

And status update: Ceti Base is expanding well:wink:

Dunno if even a bug but:

Hide contents

Kerbals are transparent for that sunflare

7bpPpKN.png

its a bug with texture replacer not GPP