[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

7 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

I haven't installed Scatterer.

then you have something else wrong. Post logs and a screenshot of your GameData folder and probably a screenshot of your issue in game. I cant help if i cant see whats happening.

Edited by Galileo

11 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Um, I'll try restarting the game. If that doesn't work, I'll check logs.

OK, but you aren't helping yourself or anyone else that may be having that same issue. If you post your logs, I'm fairly confident I can tell you what is wrong. Not doing so makes me feel like I wasted my time responding here.

Edited by Galileo

13 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Also, why is GPP_KSCSwitcher gone? I like KSCSwitcher!

All of the KSC locations are their own instance now. They all exist simultaneously and you can launch from one and visit the next. It needs KK but it resolves an issue or more with KSCSwitcher and lets you do more with KSC itself (or themselves).

24 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Should all the loading screen pics look like this?

12DcCkD.png

The watercolor painting effect? Yes, that’s intended. Anything nyan cat related is a module manager/Sigma joke for April fools. And sigma mods don’t provide visuals. The read me and info post linked in the OP tell you what they are used for and are linked there for your convenience 

I've got a soft lock issue with Kerbal Konstructs, which I've posted more info in Github. TL;DR when trying to load a save game it softlocks the game due to a NRE with KerbalKonstructs. Will do further testing to find out how it works.

I can confirm that the boring Anomalies exist. I’ve found 2 green Monoliths and 1 normal monolith.

Im setting out to find more exotic stuff like the mohole or the mun arch’s 

Also, Id like to extend my thanks for this modpack, I know it’s creators have real stuff they have to deal with. This pack is truly amazing, it’s made me want to launch rockets simply for the sake of visiting the planets and not just science.

Tellemuno and Lili are my absolute favorite system. Landing on lili hard, but in a fun way.

Edited by ArmchairPhysicist

Somewhat random question for those who enjoy GPP careers...

I've looked at this mission report thread, and it looks pretty interesting.

Would a few other brave souls be interested in doing something like this in GPP?  Basically we'd agree upon a mod list, including KCT so that time has a meaning, and try to be first to Iota or Ceti after taking certain required steps along the way?  Just brainstorming out loud here...