[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

Tomorrow night I will take down the poll. So far Texture 2 is out in front.

13 hours ago, Galileo said:

I made too many Gauss textures and now we can't decide on which one we want to use.. So a poll is in order VOTE HERE

TEXTURE 1
HWkUdon.png

TEXTURE 2
eS420Br.png

Cast your vote HERE!

Edited by Galileo

My scientists are not getting experience credit of orbiting stellar bodies. They'll be in a ship that achieves orbit and all of the other crew will get "Orbit X" experience while scientists only get "Flyby X" experience.

Is this something related to GPP?

1 hour ago, Tyko said:

My scientists are not getting experience credit of orbiting stellar bodies. They'll be in a ship that achieves orbit and all of the other crew will get "Orbit X" experience while scientists only get "Flyby X" experience.

Is this something related to GPP?

I haven't seen that happen.  Been watching a few streamers and they haven't had that issue either.  So I dunno what could be causing that 

22 hours ago, ExtremeTrader said:

Strawpoll won't let me click on texture number 2 but displays a reCaptcha over it instead :'(

I've got the same problem.  I want to vote for #2 but I can't.  I've been disenfranchised. 

I cannot quite trigger contract progression beyond Iota. I have fulfilled Iota landing, Iota rendezvous, Iota docking, Iota flag planting, Iota science reports and Iota rescue. Several of these were 3 star missions. My rep is now 54ish. Am I missing something?

(worth mentioning that I have contract configurator with tourism plus installed)

Edited by SkyKaptn

Just now, SkyKaptn said:

I cannot quite trigger contract progression beyond Iota. I have fulfilled Iota landing, Iota rendezvous, Iota docking, Iota flag planting, Iota science reports and Iota rescue. Several of these were 3 star missions. My rep is now 54ish. Am I missing something?

(worth mentioning that I have contract configurator with tourism plus installed)

contracts shouldn't be an issue but this might be more contract configurator incompatibilities. Quite a bit has been brought up in that thread about GPP but i don't think anything has been done

Otho got a face lift too

qHQxRXM.png

Edited by Galileo

3 hours ago, Galileo said:

contracts shouldn't be an issue but this might be more contract configurator incompatibilities. Quite a bit has been brought up in that thread about GPP but i don't think anything has been done

Otho got a face lift too

qHQxRXM.png

I've chosen to play Gaileos, SSRSS will have to wait 

4 minutes ago, Norcalplanner said:

I was heading back to 3.2x Gael after a partially successful Iota landing mission, and managed to get this nice shot.  Enjoy.

iLbjVM9.png

Now I'm really going to be sad at any point that I see Kerbin again after this pic. Thanks dude. :P This is an award-winning view of Gael's dry side.

4 hours ago, Galileo said:

False alarm. I had just some brainfart issues with copy/paste from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 :rep: All is good with contracts triggering. On my way to Ceti :rep:

Edited by SkyKaptn

6 minutes ago, SkyKaptn said:

False alarm. I had just some brainfart issues with copy/paste from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 :rep: All is good with contracts triggering. On my way to Ceti :rep:

Well that's a good thing. Contracts are the one thing I really,  really don't want to deal with :)