[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

49 minutes ago, ASCIInerd73 said:

Is it known that early in a stock career game, the game will give you several contracts for exploring Icarus? In my save, I have several of those contracts, and I started getting them before I could even get a spacecraft into Gael orbit.

Did you start your career in 1.0.1 and continue it in 1.0.2? Or did you forget to delete your MM cache? 

52 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Arrived at Ceti :rep:

I slipped and skidded back through atmosphere...

MZpHNjZ.jpg

eU1u5Rk.jpgNeXc4Bu.jpg97LOyeD.jpg

I think somebody needs SpaceY. Spamming Kickbacks on a lifter is so... stock. :wink:

Really like the station design and the color!

I'm still unlocking parts, so my designs haven't quite reached their full potential yet.  Here's Conqueror Station around Iota, which was launched tonight:

Nj4UVrF.png

Edited by Norcalplanner
Added station pic

8 minutes ago, Norcalplanner said:

I think somebody needs SpaceY. Spamming Kickbacks on a lifter is so... stock. :wink:

Really like the station design and the color!

I'm still unlocking parts, so my designs haven't quite reached their full potential yet.  Here's Conqueror Station around Iota, which was launched tonight:

0_0!!!

Yes, lol. I've been thinking of SpaceY but so far I've had no cause to design a heavy lifter or any large vertical craft since the announcement that KSP 1.2.0 was coming.

Many thanks. I'm glad you like. After the next GPP release drops (you can now smell it coming :wink: ) I'll finally start my real science game ...or maybe a career with  Play Your Way installed too, and also maybe start a mission log thread, unlocking my way through things.

I am waiting for RO and the procedural parts and interstages. I need to spam tweakscaled up SpaceY tanks in radial booster configurations to get my missions off the ground - my 10x Niven landing mission was 20,000 tons on the pad. 

Not to mention trying an asteroid capture, finding a class A, and realizing that they were all 10x larger and 1000 times as massive as in stock. Class E asteroids are over a million tons now, and contracts show up asking me to eject them from the solar system!

Just now, MaxL_1023 said:

I am waiting for RO and the procedural parts and interstages. I need to spam tweakscaled up SpaceY tanks in radial booster configurations to get my missions off the ground - my 10x Niven landing mission was 20,000 tons on the pad. 

Not to mention trying an asteroid capture, finding a class A, and realizing that they were all 10x larger and 1000 times as massive as in stock. Class E asteroids are over a million tons now, and contracts show up asking me to eject them from the solar system!

You chose your poison.. I have zero sympathy :D 

38 minutes ago, ASCIInerd73 said:

That's probably what it was (I'm assuming you mean 1.2.1 and 1.2.2). Is there a way to fix this without starting a new save?

no i meant 1.0.2.

Those that started a career on GPP version 1.0.1 and tried to load a game in GPP version 1.0.2 experienced contracts and missions for Gael popping up for Icarus because i changes the flightGlobalsIndex. 

also, if you were running another planet pack before GPP and didn't completely remove module manager and the cache when you switched to GPP, you will have problems like that 

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

no i meant 1.0.2.

Those that started a career on GPP version 1.0.1 and tried to load a game in GPP version 1.0.2 experienced contracts and missions for Gael popping up for Icarus because i changes the flightGlobalsIndex. 

also, if you were running another planet pack before GPP and didn't completely remove module manager and the cache when you switched to GPP, you will have problems like that 

I have not run any other planet pack mods before this, and I do not think that I started it on GPP 1.0.1

Hey all! I've been playing around with GPP in career for a while now, and I've noticed something interesting about the Gael system. It turns out to be really easy to set up Iota and Ceti encounters whose associated gravity assists put you on orbits that are semisynchronous with the body you just flew past... and lead you straight into another flyby.

Y0qZNip.png

Perhaps someone whose gravity assist fu is better than mine can exploit this for cheap escape burns.

Has anyone had issues with the Civilian Population Revamped (CPR) mod causing error codes?  After installing all the mods listed in the installation instructions I noticed that the log was being spammed with:

[EXC 13:00:26.667] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.668] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.709] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.710] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

I started with a fresh install of KSP 1.2.1 and added the mods one at a time, checking for errors after each one.  I started with the "Included Addons", then moved to "Recommended mods" then finally to "Suggested mods".  (I skipped KSP Interstellar Extended because I thought it might have been the culprit.)  Anyway, when I added CPR is when I got the errors.  I removed CPR and finished adding the other mods without errors.  Adding CPR caused the error again. 

31 minutes ago, g-man said:

Has anyone had issues with the Civilian Population Revamped (CPR) mod causing error codes?  After installing all the mods listed in the installation instructions I noticed that the log was being spammed with:

[EXC 13:00:26.667] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.668] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.709] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

[EXC 13:00:26.710] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'ProtoPartResourceSnapshot.get_maxAmount'.

I started with a fresh install of KSP 1.2.1 and added the mods one at a time, checking for errors after each one.  I started with the "Included Addons", then moved to "Recommended mods" then finally to "Suggested mods".  (I skipped KSP Interstellar Extended because I thought it might have been the culprit.)  Anyway, when I added CPR is when I got the errors.  I removed CPR and finished adding the other mods without errors.  Adding CPR caused the error again. 

That probably something you should bring up in that thread as well.  @JadeOfMaar might be better to answer this I I have never used most of the recommended or suggested mods so I can't answer for those