[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

I use GPP and 100+ assorted other mods, run all the video settings on max, and rarely see more than about 12 GB these days.  That's with a career game with nearly 200 in-progress flights.

I *used* to see higher memory usage, but that had to be from a memory leak somewhere.  Either the leak was fixed or I dropped the mod causing the leak;  I'm not sure which.

I have no trouble running on a 24 GB system with lots of other stuff running simultaneously.

I don't know offhand how much vram is used, but I've got a 6GB GTX 1060 and have never seen a worrisome portion of the video memory used.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, linecrafter said:
I have this weird glitch with contracts, when I accept contracts from Gaelean Historians Collective , they just disappear. I only have installed contract packs that are supported by GPP
Here is link to album http://imgur.com/a/oH8kz 

Ill need logs, and preferably a mod list :) 

On 05.08.2017 at 0:45 AM, Galileo said:

Ill need logs, and preferably a mod list :) 

Sorry for long answer! Hope this helps

KSP version 1.2.2 windows x64

Here is log:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_FjMRsf3wVuSVZEbkI0VkFwVWs

Modlist:

Spoiler

Galileo's Planet Pack (obviously)

All Y'all

BetterBurnTime

BetterTimeWarpContinued

Chatterer

Chatterer Extended

Blast awesomeness Modifier

Contract Configurator

Easy Vessel Switch

Engine Lightning

Firespitter Core

Firespitter Resources Config

HullcamVDS Continued

Kerbal Alarm Clock

KAS

KIS

Kerbal Engineer Redux

Kerbal Krash System

Kopernicus Planetary System Modifier

Loading Screen Manager

ModularFlightIntergrator

Module Manager

Near Future Propulsion,Electrical and Solar

PlanetShine

RasterPropMonitor

Reentry Particle Effect

Retractable Lifting Surface module

SmokeScreen - Exteneded FX plugin

SXTContinued

TextureReplacer

Toadicus tools

Transfer Window Planner

TriggerAu Flashs

UbioZur Welding Ltd. Continued

KWRocketry

Ven's Stock Revamp

B9 Aerospace 6.3.1

EVE

Scatterer v0.0300

Exploration Plus Contract pack

CommNet Relays Contract pack

Bases and stations Contract pack

Clever Sat Contract pack

7 minutes ago, Gleisix said:

Will a 1.2.2 save of GPP work on 1.3 once the update comes out?

I appreciate any replies. :)

Yes and no. The PQS terrain stuff had to be completely redone, and will probably destroy all objects you have on the surface. Also, all index numbers for planetary bodies will be removed and that will cause your orbiting objects to be scattered to different planets and areas you haven't been to yet.  We will include a cfg to correct this issue though if you need it, but we can't do anything about the terrain.  Ultimately, we are going to strongly suggest a fresh start.

My graphics card took a dump on me tonight :/ I'm not sure how long I'll be off line as I'll have to save up a little dough to get a new one. (I'll also need to convince the old lady). This is pretty poor timing as I am in the middle of purchasing a new home and finding new furniture. I just started getting back into modding ksp too. Well, hope to be back full strength sooner than later. I'll still be on the forums like always, but modding will have to be put on hold. Such is life.

5 hours ago, Galileo said:

My graphics card took a dump on me tonight :/ I'm not sure how long I'll be off line as I'll have to save up a little dough to get a new one. (I'll also need to convince the old lady). This is pretty poor timing as I am in the middle of purchasing a new home and finding new furniture. I just started getting back into modding ksp too. Well, hope to be back full strength sooner than later. I'll still be on the forums like always, but modding will have to be put on hold. Such is life.

Appreciate you letting us know.

Sometimes real life has to come first. Although Galileo is a great mod we can live without it for a while until your circumstances give you more free time.

Very best of luck with the convincing. I tend to go with the "its my hobby and my way to release stress" line.

7 hours ago, Galileo said:

Yes and no. The PQS terrain stuff had to be completely redone, and will probably destroy all objects you have on the surface. Also, all index numbers for planetary bodies will be removed and that will cause your orbiting objects to be scattered to different planets and areas you haven't been to yet.  We will include a cfg to correct this issue though if you need it, but we can't do anything about the terrain.  Ultimately, we are going to strongly suggest a fresh start.

Ok, good to know. I'll probably hold off on making a new save then. Sorry to hear about your graphics card, best of luck with everything irl and thanks for your hard work! ^_^

8 hours ago, Galileo said:

Poor timing indeed, I sold my 750ti a few days ago (it was pretty solid for KSP, and it just sat in my computer alongside my 1070 for 10 months), if that would happen just a few days ago I could've just send you the card:/

EDIT: btw, which GPU did you had?

Edited by NeoFatalis

@The-Doctor It should not be at risk of breaking. But landed craft could end up underground and explode due to the terrain overhaul. If GPP works for you in 1.3, go ahead and play, but expect no support when you run into any problems.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

2 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@The-Doctor It should not be at risk of breaking. But landed craft could end up underground and explode due to the terrain overhaul. If GPP works for you in 1.3, go ahead and play, but expect no support when you run into any problems.

If I play in 1.2.2, and the next update comes, would it be game breaking?