[KSP 1.12.1+] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.6.6] [23 Sept 2021]

Galileo

1 minute ago, The-Doctor said:

yeah but I don't wanna go through the pain remotetech gave me with only one tracking station anymore

Nobody wants to have to deal with having just one ground station available. But unfortunately your problem is unique to you and it's up to you alone to do most of the work and fix it, or set aside and play a fully functioning game without KK. You still have the option to setup a geostationary network in-game to get around it.

Heck... cheat the extra satellites into position and reimburse yourself through the debug menu if you must. No one will (or darn well should) hold this against you.

Just now, Poodmund said:

Provide some logs and I can take a look to see whats going on: 

I did, it was the latest version of kerbal konstructs causing the problem, now my issue is how to make KK give me multiple ground stations again

7 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Nobody wants to have to deal with having just one ground station available. But unfortunately your problem is unique to you and it's up to you alone to do most of the work and fix it, or set aside and play a fully functioning game without KK. You still have the option to setup a geostationary network in-game to get around it.

Heck... cheat the extra satellites into position and reimburse yourself through the debug menu if you must. No one will (or darn well should) hold this against you.

in the prerelease KK I could choose the settings in the main menu when choosing the type of game I wanna play, this version I can't, idk why

On 8/15/2017 at 7:03 PM, The-Doctor said:

Would anyone happen to have a pic of GPP 10x ?

Here are some more 10.6X scale images, queue epic music for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aItrMzaMxe0&t=11679s

gn10TBO.pngFirst Jet

2iUMByp.pngFirst Polar Orbit

3Ot9xnv.pngPolar Beauty

mmiFZpA.pngFirst Manned Launch (Second Stage Burn)

Ri4ePz6.pngFirst Manned Orbit

WxiPfqg.pngFirst Orbital Space Walk

v6ERNRu.pngGalileo Gaelan looking down at his world in awe...

See it unfold live! https://www.twitch.tv/rocketpcgaming

47 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

I value multiple ground stations than KK, maybe the next official update will fix it

This fixed my ground stations:

there is a quick hack on a per save basis you can do but the save has to be created first. Go into your save game folder and you'll see RemoteTech_Settings.cfg, open that, delete the ground stations section there and replace it with the one in that github link. That's where remote tech goes to pull its info when you start the game anyways. So if the mod manager callbacks won't do it for you, just do it manually after you start a new save if it keeps happening in the future.

https://github.com/Galileo88/Galileos-Planet-Pack/blob/master/GameData/GPP/GPP_Configs/GPP_RemoteTech.cfg,

I tried using this mod pack I followed the instructions but when I try to start a game with the mod on it gets stuck at the loading screen. This is a picture of my game data folder I hope you can see it well enough.

Inline images 1

My computer is running windows 10 64 bit. It has a gtx 1050ti and a pentium g4560. Please Help

I'm really wishing I wasn't up to my eyeballs with RL commitments right now - I'm jonesing to play some GPP something fierce. All I can do the next four days is live vicariously through the GPP adventures of others as viewed on my phone. So keep it up, everyone!

4 hours ago, Wildman Rocketry said:

I tried using this mod pack I followed the instructions but when I try to start a game with the mod on it gets stuck at the loading screen. This is a picture of my game data folder I hope you can see it well enough.

Inline images 1

My computer is running windows 10 64 bit. It has a gtx 1050ti and a pentium g4560. Please Help

Did you download and install GPP_textures 2.0.0? If you think you did, check and make sure you have the GPP_Texures folder in the GPP folder. 

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

How do I rename my Kerbals manually? I keep getting random original 4's and only had one named Galileo once, I want that one again as my pilot, as well as Poodmund as Val 

At the moment, the renamer code won't allow it for whatever reason. You can edit the persistent save file however for the time being

Edited by Galileo

Hi,

I noticed an issue where the Kerbals keep disappearing.  At first Bill would disappear , normally after I took a mission with a tourist.  Then a random crew member named Jeb showed up in the available roster, and my normal Jeb disappeared.  Not sure how to even start looking into it, but I thought I would bring it up.  

-D

10 hours ago, Galileo said:

A KSP log is not the right log to post for an issue like this. I will need nothing other than a screenshot of your GameData folder.

http://i.imgur.com/41ckNta.png

I've set debug mode on in LSM's settings, and looking though the log (https://www.dropbox.com/s/stvsaf39f0dowcr/KSPLSM.log?dl=0) it seems to be looking inside the KSP.app bundle for game data, which doesn't seem right:

[LOG 12:55:38.525] [LSM] ERROR: Unable to access folder '/Users/Rodger/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP.app/GameData/GPP/GPP_LSM/':  Directory '/Users/Rodger/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP.app/GameData/GPP/GPP_LSM' not found.

I've noticed that on my 10.6x rescale the Gael terrain textures are extremely "squared" and overall low-res (when viewed from low orbit). I was wondering, is it something fixable somewhere (like Scatterer or in configs), or it's just a byproduct of upscale and I have to deal with it? It's a bit noticeable on Rocket's screenshots as well.

1 hour ago, Yakvi said:

I've noticed that on my 10.6x rescale the Gael terrain textures are extremely "squared" and overall low-res (when viewed from low orbit). I was wondering, is it something fixable somewhere (like Scatterer or in configs), or it's just a byproduct of upscale and I have to deal with it? It's a bit noticeable on Rocket's screenshots as well.

It's a byproduct of scaling. Nothing I can do about it unfortunately