High G sub-orbital tourists?

I know this has been asked recently, but after going through pages of search results, I just can't find the thread. So, sorry for asking again.

I'm having problems completing an early career mode contract.  It's the one where you have to get the tourists to pass out with high G loads on a sub-orbital flight (They seem to need over 5 G's for a few seconds).  I have the first four tiers of the tech tree unlocked (ie the parts that cost 45 science points to unlock).  Could someone give me some advice please?

Edited by Clipperride

A pile of radially-attached SRBs.

Edit: To clarify, a stack of enough SRB to loft you sub-orbital, then stage those off, so you're left with several more SRBs and your passenger capsule. TWR 5+ means 5+ Gs, so you can estimate it in the VAB.

Edited by Jarin

Thanks for the tips @Jarin and @Orbin. I had been going about things the wrong way and was trying to build up the G-load on the way back down (with disastrous results for all involved)

@bewing doh!  Searching at ~2:30am may have un-zenned my searching! :wink: (Although, being sure that post was within the last month didn't help! Time flies with KSP) Thanks for link.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.