CANCELED

Kerbal Nerd123

Have you ever seen World War 2 in Kerbal Space Program? If you haven't You can in 15h of December 2016  in Kerbal Curseforge (it's a mod duh). Okay my mod basically adds like ww2 aircraft  wings and cockpits AND BOMBERS yeah it adds bombers wings as well.Combine this mod with Firespitter and this mod will be perfectly complete and yeah this mod needs firespitter to work properly . And yeah ask me anything for more info on how the mod will be

The Supermarine Spitfire

The Supermarine Spitfire

The BF.109 E4 

29Yw6h8.png

The Mitsubishi A6m Zero

nmMbNN5.png

The P-51 Mustang

LsGNo4M.png

And the Superfortress Boeing B29 Bomber

Superfortress Boeing B29 Bomber

Edited by Kerbal Nerd123

31 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

1. That's a copy of an old version of Firespitter. @sal_vager, is this an infringement?

2. Those are identical fuselage and wing sections with different engines and decals.

From the Firespitter thread

License:

You may reuse code and textures from this mod, as long as you give credit in the download file and on the download post/page. Reuse of models with permission. No reselling. No redistribution of the whole pack without permission.

So if these are Firespitter parts they cannot be reused without prior permission and attribution must be given.

21 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

I think I'll report this, since it's basically a recolor of the early version of Firespitter, as seen in this video dating from 2013

It also seems to have a cut-and-paste version of @tetryds (Hope that's the right person) Aviator Arsenal expansion to BDA - All of the bombs, guns and turrets look identical to the ones in AA

On 11/19/2016 at 11:24 PM, Noname115 said:

Mmm, yes, quite. (Good mod, looking forward to it)

If you actually mean it Thank you soo much!

On 11/20/2016 at 2:41 AM, Deddly said:

Looks great! I took the liberty of moving the thread to "Addon Development" because it's apparently not quite ready yet. Keep up the good work!

Thanks and Special thanks to Snjo (Who made Firespitter Mod) with out Firespitter this up coming mod will not be existed

All of the Fighters in one

All of the Fighters I made

Yes it's me, thanks for the heads up, @TangerineSedge.

@Kerbal Nerd123, I believe that AviatorArsenal was only used to display the airplanes with weapons, but bear in mind that all parts meshes, textures and code are under an All Rights Reserved license, meaning that you can be legally sued for distributing them without a permission, which you currently do not have (and which I don't plan on giving unless there is a really good reason for that).

You can however change the parts via module manager configs without any problems if you wish.

But I will not allow redistribution under any circumstance, so you will have to link to my own download mirrors if they are indirectly required by your mod.

Edited by tetryds

6 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

All of the Fighters in one

These totally do not look like a complete rip-off from Firespitter's Mustang.

Cockpits, fuselage and engines are also not ripped off at all.

Very frankly, Firespitter was one of my favorite mods back in 2013-14 KSP, and I respect its creator very much. You taking credit for it and claiming it as your own is an insult to his hard work. Here's the post in case you change it.

uTR4H7P.png

32 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

I'm confused. It seems like @Kerbal Nerd123 is making a skin pack for Firespitter?

On 11/18/2016 at 7:26 AM, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Have you ever seen World War 2 in Kerbal Space Program? If you haven't You can in 15h of December 2016  in Kerbal Curseforge (it's a mod duh). Okay my mod basically adds like ww2 aircraft  wings and cockpits AND BOMBERS yeah it adds bombers wings as well.Combine this mod with Firespitter and this mod will be perfectly complete and yeah this mod needs firespitter to work properly . And yeah ask me anything for more info on how the mod will be

It's not even a reskin, he's claiming it's an entirely original mod, which is a ripoff from the early versions of Firespitter.

11 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

It's not even a reskin, he's claiming it's an entirely original mod, which is a ripoff from the early versions of Firespitter.

Did Older versions  of Firespitter had like perfect replica of spitfire,bf109 wings? If do i shall cancel this ok BTW those wing aren't the same size at all

12 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

These totally do not look like a complete rip-off from Firespitter's Mustang.

Cockpits, fuselage and engines are also not ripped off at all.

Very frankly, Firespitter was one of my favorite mods back in 2013-14 KSP, and I respect its creator very much. You taking credit for it and claiming it as your own is an insult to his hard work. Here's the post in case you change it.

uTR4H7P.png

I'm so sorry about that I swear i will ask permission from Snjo before I put this mod

On 11/20/2016 at 8:49 PM, NotAnAimbot said:

I think I'll report this, since it's basically a recolor of the early version of Firespitter, as seen in this video dating from 2013

And the entire thread about it. Good memories.

As @sal_vager said, unless you got permission by @Snjo, you can't use it, and I doubt you currently have.

I know i'll ask permission from snjo

It's cool guys. I don't mind people reusing any part of Firespitter, as long as it's within normal modding terms. I put in a no model reuse clause to have a recourse against shady russian sites or commercial entities ripping off the mod wholesale.

23 hours ago, Snjo said:

It's cool guys. I don't mind people reusing any part of Firespitter, as long as it's within normal modding terms. I put in a no model reuse clause to have a recourse against shady russian sites or commercial entities ripping off the mod wholesale.

You are the best Snjo you are the freaking best!.And now i feel a tiny bit bad about you because I'm using your Best and nicely done models as my own but still thank you. in my mod's page you deserve your firespitter mod link in to

4 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Don't judge too fast Snjo said it's fine dammit

I said that before he gave his permission for you to use his stuff.

Still doesn't change the fact that, imo, this mod required little effort apart from some image editing and is ripping off one of the best mods in KSP as your own, even if he gave you permission.

The "author" was quite willing to take credit for other peoples work despite being called out for it multiple times.

If the op was something like "Hey, remember the good old Firespitter parts. I have redone some textures and brought them back to life..." i would have loved it.

As it is, even with Snjo's blessing, the whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Thanks for "your" WWII fighters and bombers but no thanks.

Edited by Vrana

16 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

I said that before he gave his permission for you to use his stuff.

Still doesn't change the fact that, imo, this mod required little effort apart from some image editing and is ripping off one of the best mods in KSP as your own, even if he gave you permission.

Yet I told Snjo that I will not post it as like my very own mod.I messaged him and said that i will put this one as one of his own like add on thing like it's name will be like Firespitter World War 2 Ad on

On 11/20/2016 at 2:08 AM, Matuchkin said:

1. That's a copy of an old version of Firespitter. @sal_vager, is this an infringement?

2. Those are identical fuselage and wing sections with different engines and decals.

Did Old firespitter had Like bf109 and A6m zero wings? 

Edited by Kerbal Nerd123
wedaw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.