Today I Tried This Craft!

Castille7

Today I Tried This Craft!

I've been thinking of a Thread idea to promote other builders craft. The idea is to also encourage others to try someone's craft build at least once in a while. I am really not one that does this often because I get caught in my own circle of building and posting. The ideas is to try someone's craft and tag them saying a little something positive about their craft. There are a lot of builders but some craft may not be all that it seems to be, I myself have some that you may find looks nice but handling is not so great, if someone tries it they may choose not to post it here. This will give us a place see and try craft that we may have never tried at all if they had not gotten someone's opinion about it.

Please if you think of a better title or anything that can be added to this thread to make it work better let me know.

Here is my Example Format

@Azimech Today I flew the 77I - Azi19 Jolly Jinn I applied the brakes to allow the engines to gain some RPM'S then press AG 1 as directed, gave it full throttle and the craft looked so awesome vibrating much like a real one. The Cockpit view was giving this same look, too cool! On a scale from 1 to 10 for fun things to do in KSP flying one of Azimech's TurboProp Aircraft is a 10!!

0PnBTsZ.png

Edited by Castille7

1 hour ago, The Optimist said:

You know other people are able to post threads as well, right?

I am sure the forums have Terabytes of storage, squeeze your post in between mind when you have one! :sticktongue: I am just being humorous, but really not understanding your question here. If you are being funny because I have been posting so often I do understand. I've been having a lot of KSP time because of the lack of work in my area these days. Sorry so many and that I am having so much fun with KSP and I do really need a repository soon.

Edited by Castille7

6 hours ago, Castille7 said:

I am sure the forums have Terabytes of storage, squeeze your post in between mind when you have one! :sticktongue: I am just being humorous, but really not understanding your question here. If you are being funny because I have been posting so often I do understand. I've been having a lot of KSP time because of the lack of work in my area these days. Sorry so many and that I am having so much fun with KSP and I do really need a repository soon.

No, that's not what I meant. I just think that people should be in charge of promoting their own stuff, is all.

4 minutes ago, The Optimist said:

No, that's not what I meant. I just think that people should be in charge of promoting their own stuff, is all.

Yeah I can see it this way too, I was really unsure about starting this thread and it was more about getting some feed back from all the craft that are being exchanged. This thread would give us a better quality of craft to choose from and I would probably be more likely to try someone's build. I guess in a way it would be like SCF but with a little less input on the postings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.