[KSP 1.3.1] Simple Logistics (2.0.2) - Who needs pipes? 2017-10-17

RealGecko

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, captinjoehenry said:

Can you share the recompile?  As I would love to use this mod again.

On 9/7/2018 at 9:47 PM, Usgiyi said:

I recompiled for 1.4.5 and as far as I can tell it still works perfectly fine without any changes to the code.

Just download the last version of this mod from spacedock & replace the .dll in the mod folder with the one from my link.

Simple Logistics Recompile for 1.4.5

Edited by zer0Kerbal
correct quote

• 1 month later...

KSP 1.7.2 with MH and BG - log is spammed with tens of thousands (if not more) of the following:

[EXC xxx] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Texture2D.LoadImage'.
    SimpleLogistics.Core.OnGUI ()

This is without and with @Usgiyi's 1.4.5 recompiled .dll

Love this mod - hope it continues to live!

17 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

KSP 1.7.2 with MH and BG - log is spammed with tens of thousands (if not more) of the following:

[EXC xxx] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Texture2D.LoadImage'.
    SimpleLogistics.Core.OnGUI ()

Well, recompiling directly with 1.7.2 seems to work for me
Can you try this?

https://github.com/Real-Gecko/KSP-SimpleLogistics/files/3317417/SimpleLogistics.zip

1 hour ago, Miracle Magician said:

Well, recompiling directly with 1.7.2 seems to work for me
Can you try this?

https://github.com/Real-Gecko/KSP-SimpleLogistics/files/3317417/SimpleLogistics.zip

thank you. works great.

exactly what I've spent the last two hours working on.

Now I just need to figure out how to do this for myself. :) (the recompile)

certainly feel way old - trying to get things to line up to recompile in vscode. *sigh*

Edited by zer0Kerbal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 7:53 AM, RealGecko said:

Current distribution algorithm needs a complete rewrite, cause improving existing one will lead to either glitches or performance drops. Anyone with logistics skills is free to step in:

As I have indicated to @RealGecko in a private message, I am willing / ready to adopt this wonderful mod for curation and hopefully updating.

Am also asking @RealGecko to kindly update license to "CC BY-NC-SA-4.0" in the repo, like LGG said: " Basically, I want to be sure that if/when I go away, someone else can pick it up. "

thank you in advance!

Sorry to see you go, if you ever come back, just let me know and I will release them all back to you as the official maintainer.

Edited by zer0Kerbal

Simple Logistics Restocked

beta release (awaiting @RealGecko's nod) will make new thread/Spacedock release/CKAN/curse then.

KSP Simple Logistics Simple resource sharing among landed vessels. originally by RealGecko

Mod Version KSP 1.7.x CKAN listed  SoftwareLicense-GPLv3-red CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

Source

# Software Only License (This only covers the code):

gplv3-or-later-sm.pngGPLv3

# Non-Software (All other/General) License:

CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA CC 4.0 BY-NC-SA

Edited by zer0Kerbal

• 5 weeks later...

one of the things I like about cleverbobcat's ModuleCleverResourceTransfer is it draws lines.... from source to target when actively transferring.

It only seems to transfer EC - which is good and bad.

but it can do point-2-point and point-2-area...

Edited by zer0Kerbal

• 2 months later...

thanks to @tinygrox for the localization implementation and the ZN-CH localizations!

version 2.0.3.0 for 1.8.x (.NET 4.8 Unity 2019) will be coming shortly with a new thread and release into CKAN.

@HebaruSan is it possible to connect my new releases with the existing CKAN? Am going to release through Spacedock, as a new entry since @RealGecko hasn't been around to pass the torch officially to me.

@linuxgurugamer what are the best practices for the icons for toolbars? (sizes etc)

Edited by zer0Kerbal

1 hour ago, zer0Kerbal said:

thanks to @tinygrox for the localization implementation and the ZN-CH localizations!

version 2.0.3.0 for 1.8.x (.NET 4.8 Unity 2019) will be coming shortly with a new thread and release into CKAN.

@HebaruSan is it possible to connect my new releases with the existing CKAN? Am going to release through Spacedock, as a new entry since @RealGecko hasn't been around to pass the torch officially to me.

@linuxgurugamer what are the best practices for the icons for toolbars? (sizes etc)

Small icons (for Blizzy) are 24x24, stock toolbar icons are 38x38

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.