How to build a Space Station

Grunf911

22 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Would MS paint or gimp work for sketching? I have those preinstalled on my PC, so if I can use something installed already it will help with my already slow pc.

p.s. You draw better than me lol.

If you are good with GIMP then absolutely. I used it a couple of times but am not nearly as skilled as i need to be :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Few weeks ago (I'm newbie) usually I draw rough sketch. But when I put it on KSP, usually the size doesn't fit or it will cause a lot of trouble on launch. Since that time, I never use drawing board again and just attach anything that have docking port :D

I learn so much about patience and organization from your videos, thank you!

Btw, how do you make 3D satellite model like on your 1st tutorial?

On 11/22/2016 at 6:14 AM, nascarlaser1 said:

Would MS paint or gimp work for sketching? I have those preinstalled on my PC, so if I can use something installed already it will help with my already slow pc....

IMHO, MS Paint will do better for slower computer, it's light and fast. Gimp has better feature but the startup and processing takes a lot more time.

But... I could highly recommend colored pens and plain paper for this kind of job :)

16 hours ago, notsobrightguy said:

Few weeks ago (I'm newbie) usually I draw rough sketch. But when I put it on KSP, usually the size doesn't fit or it will cause a lot of trouble on launch. Since that time, I never use drawing board again and just attach anything that have docking port :D

I learn so much about patience and organization from your videos, thank you!

Btw, how do you make 3D satellite model like on your 1st tutorial?

IMHO, MS Paint will do better for slower computer, it's light and fast. Gimp has better feature but the startup and processing takes a lot more time.

But... I could highly recommend colored pens and plain paper for this kind of job :)

thanks! (my pen/paper skills look like a pre-school kid drew em lol. (no offence to any pre school children.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.