Modding Monday: Galileo's Planet Pack!

SQUAD

Heh, had my eye on this one for a while as the setting for my next career. A well-deserved featuring :)

Still trying to work out how best to combine it with @KerikBalm's Rald - which is only one world, but a very lovely one that I would hate to miss out on. Maybe it would make a good moon around @Galileo's biggest tease? :)

6 hours ago, eddiew said:

Heh, had my eye on this one for a while as the setting for my next career. A well-deserved featuring :)

Still trying to work out how best to combine it with @KerikBalm's Rald - which is only one world, but a very lovely one that I would hate to miss out on. Maybe it would make a good moon around @Galileo's biggest tease? :)

It needs another moon :)

18 hours ago, Galileo said:

Whoa! pretty cool being on here again! The latest of Galileos planet pack isnt compatible with the lastest Kopernicus.. you will need to use version 1.2.1-1 of kopernicus for it to work!

If it's because of the atmosphere, @Sigma88 ninja'd it with a quick config.

19 hours ago, Sigma88 said:

Before people start freaking out over something that is really simple to solve,

you can download this cfg and put it in your GameData folder, it will make sure you can avoid the AFG bug.

so please don't bother planet pack developers, use this one until they get the time to fix their mods.

People can download this and it'll replace the atmo problems automatically until you release an official patch.

15 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

If it's because of the atmosphere, @Sigma88 ninja'd it with a quick config.

People can download this and it'll replace the atmo problems automatically until you release an official patch.

well it looks like Kopernicus updated again and now the lightColor should work.. gotta change my cfgs again lol

18 minutes ago, Epicminer411 said:

@Sigma88@GalileoHere is my drive:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_8Ozf7KIkICb1hHQWl4Z0ZQcFk I think everything is in there. If not, I apologize in advance.

Well this isn't the GPP thread but it'll do I guess..

Ok you have quite a bit wrong in your gamedata. 

Delete all of your module managers and go down load the most recent 2.7.5. You only need the latest version. 

Also you did not go far enough into your GPP_FinalFrontier folder.  There is a game data folder with the mod inside.  You also need to delete the Nereid folder from your Gamedata.  As GPP supplies it's own. 

Same thing with GPP_researchbodies.  You didn't go far enough into the folder. There is a gamedata folder inside. 

Edited by Galileo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.