linuxgurugamer

[1.7] KVV - Kronal Vessel Viewer = Exploded ship view

@badboyz31 Check that you have the two required mods - Click through Blocker and ToolbarControl (I may have the names wrong - check the OP) - If these aren't installed the buttons won't show.

2 minutes ago, wasml said:

@badboyz31 Check that you have the two required mods - Click through Blocker and ToolbarControl (I may have the names wrong - check the OP) - If these aren't installed the buttons won't show.

Also the UnBlur mod is now needed

Posted (edited)

So … i quickly and manually installed this mod for the current 1.7.X KSP, as CKAN labels it as incompatible. Still seems to work at first glance. Are there issues i can't see or would just the CKAN metadata need an update :blush:?

Edited by eldeifo

@linuxgurugamer,

many thanks for the life saving measures for this excellent mod.

On 7/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, eldeifo said:

So … i quickly and manually installed this mod for the current 1.7.X KSP, as CKAN labels it as incompatible. Still seems to work at first glance. Are there issues i can't see or would just the CKAN metadata need an update :blush:?

Nothing that I know of, but just makes sense to install the latest version.  Will also eliminate the incompatible messages

Thanks for the update :cool:!

I wanted to create some screenshots today and found two potential issues. Will move that discussion to github.

Love the mod so far. I've installed and it's running fine, but is it possible to get the edge detect and blueprint options working? The only options that show up for me are Color Adjust, FXAA and Part Config.

5 hours ago, TheChizzaberry81 said:

Love the mod so far. I've installed and it's running fine, but is it possible to get the edge detect and blueprint options working? The only options that show up for me are Color Adjust, FXAA and Part Config.

Unfortunately no