What are you buying this Steam Sale?

HoloYolo

Purchases  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What will you buy?

• Games/Series
    • DLC for games
    • Other (Yes, there are other things than games on Steam)

15 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

A world that's literally massive... just don't mind the cliffracers... they're everywhere. Once you play, you'll see and hear them in your sleep.

Before I played Fallout 3 and discovered that open world games were actually amazing, that was my whole experience: being level zilch and running from those ungodly creatures. Oh, and stealing a set of nice armour and getting busted.

41 minutes ago, Camacha said:

Before I played Fallout 3 and discovered that open world games were actually amazing, that was my whole experience: being level zilch and running from those ungodly creatures. Oh, and stealing a set of nice armour and getting busted.

Heh. Unlike me which couldn't bare going ten feet without PC<set[attribute/skill] x (code was something like that). I especially love setting the speed or acrobatics to 1000000 or something to that effect since you jump... never come back down. Or you run faster than the game can load. Often you fall off sudden cliffs and die but it's best used to get to solthesiam without a boat. Also! 

There was a tp command... can't recall it, but if you research it, go to a place call "Todd Test" (was there a space? Idk). It's a secret developer's room and it has a LOT of good stuff. Stuff that'll even crash the game. 

Enjoy.

Thought real hard about Elite: Dangerous + Horizons, but it turned out the Frontier site had, essentially, both items plus most of the Commander Pack for the same price (on Steam it would have been an extra $20). I'm not too big into skin packs, but if it's essentially free I won't turn it down.

Bought Elite: Dangerous just this past Friday as well. I'll play it for a bit, and if I like it enough I'll grab the Horizons bit around Christmas.

EDIT:  looked at the skin packs, IMO they aren't worth it to me...

Edited by Xorth Tanovar

37 minutes ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

Bought Elite: Dangerous just this past Friday as well. I'll play it for a bit, and if I like it enough I'll grab the Horizons bit around Christmas.

EDIT:  looked at the skin packs, IMO they aren't worth it to me...

There's plenty of gameplay in the base game, certainly enough to get you started.  Horizons does add some nice stuff like module customization but you won't immediately be left behind without it.

Agreed on the ship skins btw, the only one I use is the black skin that was given away as a pre-order bonus with Horizons.

6 hours ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

Wonder if we should coordinate a date/time a pick a system to all meet up?

Sure.  I'm going to be playing in just a little bit, so I'm up for that.

1 hour ago, HoloYolo said:

Steam sale is over, we can either keep it alive 'till Christmas or I can get it closed and open it up at Christmas.

well before you close it, I picked up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in the sale (just the core game, not the DLCs as they sound like a total ripoff). I've been enjoying it so far.