BD Armory Targeting Pod Problems

Hey forum people!

Information. 1. I use a Mac. 2. I use KSP ver:1.2. 3. I use BD Armory ver:1.2

So i am trying to use a targeting pod (I've tried both) but whenever I activate it, the screen where the view shows up is just a solid purple. I know I am doing it right because in the past KSP and BD Armory versions, it showed up with no hint of purple what so ever. I can't see anything in the targeting pod window, just solid purple.

http://kspmalfunction.weebly.com/ this is a screenshot of the targeting pod

Sorry I had to use such a crappy template. Only look at the first part because all the rest is template.

Please get back to me as soon as possible!

6 hours ago, Gianni1122 said:

Im also on Mac.

On the BDA forum that @Streetwind linked, they addressed this issue and fixed it as far as I can tell. Works for me.

Sounds like you might be using the previous version of BDA. That was one of the main fixes in the latest BDA update. More info is on the BDA forum.

Do you use BD edition 1.2? I thought that was the latest version, but I got it off spacedock. Is there a different site where i can get BD 1.2.1?

I looked at @Streetwind 's post, but I couldn't find the BD post that you directed me to. Any more advice?

Thnks

15 hours ago, Charlie3195 said:

Do you use BD edition 1.2? I thought that was the latest version, but I got it off spacedock. Is there a different site where i can get BD 1.2.1?

I looked at @Streetwind 's post, but I couldn't find the BD post that you directed me to. Any more advice?

Thnks

@bewing's link will take you there. Should be BDA v0.11.1.6. and you can see the issues they fixed

11 hours ago, Gianni1122 said:

@bewing's link will take you there. Should be BDA v0.11.1.6. and you can see the issues they fixed

so i am probably just being an idiot, but i can't find my issue on @bewing's link. Do you use spacedock? how can I fix my issue and where can I get BDA v0.11.1.6?

I am using bd for ksp ver 1.2, not bd 1.2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.