Thanksgiving 2016

LordFerret

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm *vomits*australian*vomits* so all I know about Thanksgiving is people eat food.

(Also, leaving the a in australian decapitalized was intentional, as a hate australia and I don't think it deserves the respect of having it's name written with correct capitalization.)

2 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

I'm *vomits*australian*vomits* so all I know about Thanksgiving is people eat food.

(Also, leaving the a in australian decapitalized was intentional, as a hate australia and I don't think it deserves the respect of having it's name written with correct capitalization.)

Hey, at least Australia has some cool rocks. :P 

9 minutes ago, CAKE99 said:

FTFY

Speaking of the continent in general, not the nation on it. The continents are all cool and unique and ancient, what we do on them doesn't change that. You can say what you want about the country.

9 minutes ago, CAKE99 said:

The only cool rocks I know of in australia are the rocks in my bedroom, (seriously I have rocks in my bedroom)

Uluru:

Image result for uluru

Plus the oldest fossils on the planet:

Image result for australian stromatolites

Edited by cubinator
I can grammar

We do Thanksgiving at our house with just me, the wife, and the kids. We had an outstanding meal, then played some boardgames and drank homemade eggnog. This morning, instead of going out and spending money we don't have on stuff we don't need, we went out into the forest and cut down our Christmas tree. Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year, as far as I'm concerned.

15170925_10207099619480646_8856546675242

18 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

FTFY

The only cool rocks I know of in australia are the rocks in my bedroom, (seriously I have rocks in my bedroom)

Pics? I have rocks inside my house as well (meaning in situ rocks the house was built around/over).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.