Commercial Launching

Hello everyone! This is a thread for you to submit your own spacecraft for me to launch in my 1.2 game, where I'm doing commercial launches now. I'll feature them here on the thread so you can see them in action. Some basic rules:

1. Must be unmanned

2. Tell me the weight

3. Tell me what it's purpose is (Relay network, communications, scientific, etc.)

4. Tell me where to put it (Like in a 100x100 km Kerbin orbit or something like that)

5. Tell me what it's supposed to do

6. Tell me the company that it's from (Like Kerbodyne or something of your own)

7. Must be stock

8. Don't make it like on of those rediculous 100-relays-in-one-launch kind of things. I can launch only 4 small probes per launch.

9. Send me the link to it on Kerbal X.

That's it!

It may take me a while to get to launching your spacecraft depending on where you want it or whoever has submitted something before you. Like if you want something to Moho or Dres, you'll have to wait until my rockets get advanced enough to do it.

Special thanks to @TheEpicSquared for giving me the idea and letting me do this. 

Edited by The Raging Sandwich

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.