Kernautica

Pyro51

Hello, everyone! I've never *officially* developed anything, but I'm constantly messing around with stuff, so I'm hoping this will be my first official project. For those of you who don't know what Subnautica is, it is an amazing survival game, in which you're stranded on an almost entirely ocean-based planet, in which basically everything wants to rip your jugular out. The ship is hit by a mysterious energy pulse, and that is why it crashes. I won't spoil anything else. Anyways, in the game, there is the Aurora, the (assumed) colonization ship which brought you there, three vessels, the Cyclops, Seamoth, and P.R.A.W.N., which is an exosuit, and, of course, the base aspects. This game is by far my favorite game of all time. Anyways, I hope to add these things to KSP. The underwater vessels, the Cyclops and Seamoth, could be useful on Kerbin and Eve, the P.R.A.W.N., just about anywhere, and the Aurora, for reaching other solar systems. The bases could also be used just about anywhere, and, if I figure out how to do circumstantial modeling, also as a Space Station. However, I am very new to this, and would very much appreciate any aid provided to me. I hardly even know where to start.

Welcome to the forum

This sounds like a lot of modeling, first step will be to learn Blender I guess. You can find lots of tuto about it with google.

Could you post screenshot of the vessel you want to model ?

If you never modeled anything before, best to start with very simple stuff...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.