RealGecko

[KSP 1.3.1] SimpleConstruction (new thread) - Stock rocket building (Version 3.4.6 - 2017-10-15)

I hope somebody decides to adopt this mod soon, it's one of my favourites. :( I would contribute but I have absolutely no modding knowledge.

4 hours ago, yorshee said:

I hope somebody decides to adopt this mod soon, it's one of my favourites. :( I would contribute but I have absolutely no modding knowledge.

This mod doesn't need much.  It's hard to call it a "mod" in the strictest sense.  It is just the Extraplanetary launchpad's DLL and some modulmanager config files.  It would probably run just fine grabbing the latest EL dll and replacing it.

11 hours ago, goldenpsp said:

This mod doesn't need much.  It's hard to call it a "mod" in the strictest sense.  It is just the Extraplanetary launchpad's DLL and some modulmanager config files.  It would probably run just fine grabbing the latest EL dll and replacing it.

Oh, I see :D I'll give that a shot soon and let you know if it worked.

On 3/18/2018 at 8:28 AM, yorshee said:

Oh, I see :D I'll give that a shot soon and let you know if it worked.

Hey. Did using the DLL work? The EPL forum says that EPL works with 1.4. Been away from my computer for a while so i havent checked

I have a working Beta for SimpleConstruction now EL for 1.4.2 is out and I will publish soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ericwi said:

I have a working Beta for SimpleConstruction now EL for 1.4.2 is out and I will publish soon.

Awesome. I've been trying to get this to work for an hour today. Almost made it work for myself. But almost is not good enough... Just found it today too^^'

• Like 1

I was wondering, if one could access the part menu directly from the launchpad? This would let someone print individual parts on the fly without 'building' and saving it in the VAB all the time?

Ooops did not notice the new thread!

Edited by Sorabh