Decoupling

Hi

I have built a ship that carries a service module connected to a a command module(Command pod) via a decoupler. On top of this is a decoupler that connects to my LM. This has a mechjeb on it so i can take control of it after it has been jettisoned. However th LM also contains a decoupler to allow me to disconnect the ascent stage.

My problem is that when i disengage the LM from the service module the decoupler on the LM gets activated as well since it is no longer part of the ship.

I tried switching the command pod to the LM but then i had the same problem with the decoupler between the SM and CM

I was wondering if there is any way to decouple a section that itself countains decouplers without these decouplers activating?

I seem to recall having a similar issue with MechJeb activating a stage after separating it from the crew vehicle. Fortunately, it was a probe to be launched, so the result was convenient.

Umm... you might try asking the same question in this thread: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=14066.msg251200#msg251200 R4m0n monitors it and answers questions.