Encounter point changes after time warp

I have searched and found similar complaints about where there is orbit drift under 100K orbits after coming out of timewarp but the problem I have seams to be related but different.

When I make a burn that provides and encounter to either the Mun or Minmus from Kerbin and then start my timewarp out to the Mun or Minmus my Pe around that moon changes considerably.  Sometimes I have to apply prograge half way to the Mun or Minmus to correct the encounter (usually when trying to rendezvous with Minmus), other times it just moves my Pe (either closer or farther away, no idea which it will be on each time I do it.) Is this an issue that others are having?  In past version the encounter with another moon did not change at all with timewarp. I have not yet tried this with a trip to Duna as I have not had time to check this out that far.

I am using 1.2.1 though this started in 1.2.0.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.