Kerbal Kalendar!

UomoCapra

5 hours ago, softweir said:

As the OP says, each collectible will be available for 24 hours. I feel they should have pre-announced the first one by a day or two so people could get into the habit of watching the forums in advance - not everybody comes here every day! Then again, if it's a way of rewarding only the very mostest fanatic of forum-users, then not pre-announcing it works...

And perhaps test their first link ... because finally I've missed it because of this error. KSP's communication become worse and worse and worse ...

Here's ALL FOUR so far...
1ZJ1FuXl.jpg

And here's the "magic" to get the 4th printable in the picture using duct tape and perspective :)

s31Z5MVl.jpg

FRWE2fAl.jpg

So - what time do I need to be up to see the next post on Thursday? (Friday Australia time)

Edited by wile1411

Aww... I've been busy so I've printed the most recent two papercrafts but haven't assembled them yet. Only recently did I realize that when I printed the jumping flea it printed three pages but it was page one and two page three's - no page two. So I got the pod and nozzle and fins, but I don't have the body of the booster. :(

23 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Aww... I've been busy so I've printed the most recent two papercrafts but haven't assembled them yet. Only recently did I realize that when I printed the jumping flea it printed three pages but it was page one and two page three's - no page two. So I got the pod and nozzle and fins, but I don't have the body of the booster. :(

This is why I always save the download then print from there. 

P. S. check your pm's. :wink: