Kerbal Kalendar!

UomoCapra

I've got all 6 so far. Man, that flea was a pain to assemble that much. 10% of the time was actually gluing the thing, 20% of the time I spent on it was banging my glue bottle on my desk to get the last few drops of glue out of the bottom (I should get a new bottle. Or use a glue stick. Tape doesn't really look great.) 10% was everything else, and 60% of the time was cutting out those tiny annoying triangles.

Watch the last one be a twenty page 3 foot tall Kerbal X that will take weeks to assemble. :D

On 12/1/2016 at 0:36 PM, UomoCapra said:

Surprisingly, Kerbin’s position and tilt in relation to Kerbol makes it very similar with planet Earth, till such degree that they also have a winter solstice in this season 

Wait, what? Is axial tilt now a thing in KSP? Man, I can't think of a better gift to the community, thank you!

I still had glue, so I had a little fun putting the buggy together over lunch. :cool:

Shame I only downloaded the first & last PDF of these. The rest I printed directly from clicking the link. Hopefully they might be available after the fact for other people to give them ago. :confused:

sYYWipVl.jpg

Rr0gl2zl.jpg

3wfNQ7gm.jpglvVQQARm.jpg

pm85efIm.jpgyjkBzCCm.jpg

q3j0LPTm.jpgDdKHAOjm.jpg

Edited by wile1411
Moar pics!