Kerbal Kalendar!

UomoCapra

34 minutes ago, Enceos said:

@wile1411 What a neat work! I wish I could hire you for my company :)

Hah! I'd love to try that as I've got some time between now and the end of Jan. What sort of company would use papercraft? :P PM me if you want me to try something.

Edited by wile1411

I only count four people in this thread posting pictures of complete collections. Does that mean I am not too late? Here's mine:

UdCuTzK.jpg

Unfortunately, I am not quite done with the rover. I'll update the picture once I have done cutting and glueing.

EDIT: with rover complete:

vqYLV4S.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Three_Pounds

11 hours ago, cubinator said:

g2qgRTk.jpg

A slightly less papery version. Fun fact: that whole assembly (minus Kerbals) is one single ship, with the 2.5 m pod being the root part.

Nice work!

Now do the wallpapers :) The explosion part is not very hard.

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

Not me, although I did make an alternate request. They asked for shipping details in a PM, I responded in the PM. Maybe we were supposed to do it in an E-mail instead?

Same here - just the PM asking for shipping details.

Here's my attempt in KSP using Nebula Decals for the wallpapers :)

m7fceimh.png

4 minutes ago, wile1411 said:

Same here - just the PM asking for shipping details.

Here's my attempt in KSP using Nebula Decals for the wallpapers :)

I didn't get a PM but I was in the first five to upload my submission to the forums.

Maybe the giveaway was the papercrafts themselves. (I know the OP said otherwise but... *shrug*)  I'm not beat up about it as it was a bit of fun over the holidays. If it does turn out to be something, then all the better :)

11 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I didn't get a PM but I was in the first five to upload my submission to the forums.

You were 6th imho.

I am sure the give aways are on their way then. Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one still waiting.

2 hours ago, Three_Pounds said:

You were 6th imho.

I am sure the give aways are on their way then. Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one still waiting.

Same here. Guess we'll have to wait a little more. So much suspense :)

Edited by Sheppard