Forming an Actual RP Group [RP Recruitment, No RP Here]

ZooNamedGames

This thread is simply asking for people to meet off forum to join an RP group. No RP will be done here as per 2.2j, and any post attempting to will be reported immediately.

That said; I'm dying to create a group who would like to properly RP (as in ADnD stuff). I've tried asking off forum as much as possible but there's never any takers so now I'm backed up against the wall hoping the moderators won't close this thread. 

I have concepts for a modern RP, fantasy, sci-fi and more. Just let me know of your preference. If your interested send me a PM. 

Thanks.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to note that if anybody craves even more KSP roleplay, they can also join the Kerbin Nationstates region where we have had several RPs including multiple wars, along with an active discord and some side RP. https://www.nationstates.net/region=kerbin

Also, I think I will pursue joining this RP group as well as my other group.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, nosirrbro said:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to note that if anybody craves even more KSP roleplay, they can also join the Kerbin Nationstates region where we have had several RPs including multiple wars, along with an active discord and some side RP. https://www.nationstates.net/region=kerbin

Also, I think I will pursue joining this RP group as well as my other group.

Thanks!

I'm actually starting this and my own RP nation thing going to be started here soon with @Abraxsas. It's going to be in the same form that forum vets (in their time) Zekes of Zokesian Skunkworks, @Spartwo, @gag09 And others participated in. 

(Gag/Spartwo no you don't have to join, this is just me). 

BUT that's away from the point of the conversation, normal 1st person RP.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

1 minute ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I'm actually starting this and my own RP nation thing going to be started here soon with @Abraxsas. It's going to be in the same form that forum vets (in their time) Zekes of Zokesian Skunkworks, @Spartwo, @gag09 And others participated in. 

(Gag/Spartwo no you don't have to join, this is just me). 

BUT that's away from the point of the conversation, normal 1st RP.

Well I wish you luck in getting your KSP Nation RP up to speed, if my experience is anything to base it off kraken knows you'll need it.

People still put an A before D&D? :confused:

Well, I'm curious about this. Getting a gang of 5+ grownups on a table for a few hours a week is hard as hell, and I've been considering moving my gaming life to online medium. Have no idea how this works, tho.

41 minutes ago, monstah said:

People still put an A before D&D? :confused:

Well, I'm curious about this. Getting a gang of 5+ grownups on a table for a few hours a week is hard as hell, and I've been considering moving my gaming life to online medium. Have no idea how this works, tho.

Well ADnD is basically the complex version of DND over what you do with a few numbers on paper. 

Theres apparently a website we can use called Roll20. Just send me a PM so I can connect us (that being you, @nosirrbro, and me so far).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.