Rage Runner - An Offshore Crewboat

Rage Runner

The Rage Runner is an Offshore Oilfield Transportation Vessel AKA a Crewboat. This craft build would need so much more detail to be an actual replica of a crewboat. This is similar to one I operated when working as a Captain Offshore during the 80's & 90's, it was named the Mr. Blake. You can see it here with details  and here is a Video of other Vessels for the same company as the Mr. Blake. The name Rage Runner got it's name from the often times I was unhappy about how Companies handle their business with these Vessels, including Coast Guard Regulations. 

N2WHFRP.png

Spoiler

B8G5s0f.png

oXPj9VT.png

P4xbuWx.png

bpTM1wm.png

kuSlMSz.png

RhrQy3r.png

9QdkMkQ.png

pjzVVGq.png

Rage Runner
Craft File:
Rage Runner
Parts: 796
Mass: 535.808t
Height: 18.1m
Width: 14.1m
Length: 52.6m

Rage Runner with Cargo Box
Craft File:
Rage Runner WC
Parts: 1015
Mass: 595.308t

Cargo Box
Parts: 207
Mass: 58.890t

Operation: At launch start with starboard engines only so the Vessel can travel off the side of the runway as shown in the video, enter the water slowly. Run all engines at full steering with keys DE, QA.

Action Groups

1- Toggle Port Engines
2- Toggle Starboard Engines
3- Toggle Vector Engines

Edited by Castille7

On 12/1/2016 at 8:22 PM, Castille7 said:

Rage Runner

The Rage Runner is an Offshore Oilfield Transportation Vessel AKA a Crewboat. This craft build would need so much more detail to be an actual replica of a crewboat. This is similar to one I operated when working as a Captain Offshore during the 80's & 90's, it was named the Mr. Blake. You can see it here with details  and here is a Video of other Vessels for the same company as the Mr. Blake. The name Rage Runner got it's name from the often times I was unhappy about how Companies handle their business with these Vessels, including Coast Guard Regulations. 

N2WHFRP.png

Reveal hidden contents

B8G5s0f.png

oXPj9VT.png

P4xbuWx.png

bpTM1wm.png

kuSlMSz.png

RhrQy3r.png

9QdkMkQ.png

pjzVVGq.png

Rage Runner
Craft File:
Rage Runner
Parts: 796
Mass: 535.808t

Rage Runner with Cargo Box
Craft File:
Rage Runner WC
Parts: 1015
Mass: 595.308t

Cargo Box
Parts: 207
Mass: 58.890t

Operation: At launch start with starboard engines only so the Vessel can travel off the side of the runway as shown in the video, enter the water slowly. Run all engines at full steering with keys DE, QA.

Action Groups

1- Toggle Port Engines
2- Toggle Starboard Engines
3- Toggle Vector Engines

@castile7 this is a great craft. are you okay with me modifying it and posting the craft on my KX page? 

-JWOC 

Edited by JWOC

8 hours ago, JWOC said:

@castile7 this is a great craft. are you okay with me modifying it and posting the craft on my KX page? 

-JWOC 

Totally ok! Kerbal Space Program is a GAME, games are made for FUN, please have fun, I DO! :D

31 minutes ago, XB-70A said:

Great creation, its lines remember me the Patrol Craft Fast ("Swift Boats") engaged on the South East Asian rivers.

Many of these type boats are built by Boat Builders near my home town.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.