flywlyx

[1.8.X]Aircraft Carrier Accessories

Recommended Posts

On 6/5/2018 at 11:02 PM, A FAT KERBAL said:

my hook wont catch my arresting wire! is the arresting wire backawards?

Wire works both ways. It also works if it get hooked off center..... make sure the hook is extended and down below the wheels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, flywlyx said:

I usually pack them in .zip, forget it latest update. I will pack it in next update. 

Hi! It's great that you plan on fixing that, but since it's a rule for posting mods on the forum, please could you add the source without waiting for the next update? Thanks =) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deddly said:

Hi! It's great that you plan on fixing that, but since it's a rule for posting mods on the forum, please could you add the source without waiting for the next update? Thanks =) 

The "next" update is already there. And consider the latest EULA, none of those rules make any sense. Everything here belongs to T2, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, flywlyx said:

Everything here belongs to T2, isn't it?

Yes and no, let me explain

Everything you post on this forum, as in what you write on this forum, T2 can do what they want with .... However this does not include the code you wrote or parts you made since you are not posting the code or parts directly on this site but instead posting a link to it

Posting a link to code or part models etc does not mean T2 owns them as they are not hosted on this site ... T2 only has a claim to the words you type into your post, not anything contained at links you have posted as T2 cannot claim ownership of something posted on a site not owned by them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

However this does not include the code you wrote or parts you made since you are not posting the code or parts directly on this site but instead posting a link to it

1
Quote

The Software may allow you to create content, including, but not limited to, a gameplay map, scenario, screenshot, car design, character, item, or video of your game play. In exchange for use of the Software, and to the extent that your contributions through use of the Software give rise to any copyright interest, you hereby grant Licensor an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable, and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your contributions in any way and for any purpose in connection with the Software and related goods and services.......You hereby waive and agree never to assert any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution with respect to Licensor's and other players' use and enjoyment of such assets in connection with the Software and related goods and services under applicable law. This license grant to Licensor, and terms above regarding any applicable moral rights, will survive any termination of this Agreement.

1

And code related to KSP is considered as "USER CREATED CONTENT" right? So, I don't think there is a way to avoid waving all your moral right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, flywlyx said:

And code related to KSP is considered as "USER CREATED CONTENT" right? So, I don't think there is a way to avoid waving all your moral right.

I'm not going to argue with you over it but it comes down to this: you are not hosting your code on a T2 owned online service therefore T2 has no claim to your code

If they were hosting the mod, as in providing storage for it on their servers, then they have claim to it .... since it is not hosted on their server they have none, period.

Read up on how EULA's actually work and the laws that govern them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, flywlyx said:

The "next" update is already there.

Ah OK sorry, I didn't realise you had already fixed it, thanks!

 

Quote

And consider the latest EULA, none of those rules make any sense. Everything here belongs to T2, isn't it?

Nah man, not the EULA, the Add-on Posting Rules:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

I'm not going to argue with you over it but it comes down to this: you are not hosting your code on a T2 owned online service therefore T2 has no claim to your code

1

They don't need hosting it to claim their right. 

2 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Read up on how EULA's actually work and the laws that govern them

 

Most of MOD code has their .dll in the reference list, that's enough for them to claim what they want. If you do have an official explanation or additional term for KSP please let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deddly said:

Nah man, not the EULA, the Add-on Posting Rules:

 

 

 

EULA updated way later than this "rule", and I haven't heard any update,

1 hour ago, Deddly said:

Ah OK sorry, I didn't realise you had already fixed it, thanks!

1

No problems at all. I respect everybody's hard work keeping the community active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, flywlyx said:

EULA updated way later than this "rule", and I haven't heard any update,

Just a clarification: the EULA doesn't supercede the forum rules or the add-on posting rules. We have received no special instructions, so unless we hear otherwise, it seems we can just carry on as usual. I recommend taking it to the EULA thread if you have any questions, unless you want this one flooded for 50 pages :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deddly said:

I recommend taking it to the EULA thread if you have any questions, unless you want this one flooded for 50 pages :)

1

I am simply don't have permission to see EULA thread :ph34r: And this is why I am asking you that if there is an official announcement that we are fine, or we are just hoping that T2 will never claim their right although it has all its capability and doesn't have a good record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 12:22 AM, L0ck0n said:

Hi

How to use Reloadable Rail?

The tutorials for each part is included in the post.

You need BDArmory and need to attach a missile/bomb to the rail. Then when emptied, you need to use the attach the plane to the fuel port, then it will rearm with the missile/bomb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I downloaded this mod, extracted it out of the game data folder, but when I go to SPH I don't see the parts. here is pic:6Dq71gB.pngYou can see I have the area for the parts, but no parts. I will examine the mod folder and come back to probably say it was on my part. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 10:00 PM, flywlyx said:

I am simply don't have permission to see EULA thread :ph34r: 

I'm not sure what happened to the one you linked to, but the EULA discussion is here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 8:11 PM, Dawn of Science said:

So I downloaded this mod, extracted it out of the game data folder, but when I go to SPH I don't see the parts. here is pic:6Dq71gB.pngYou can see I have the area for the parts, but no parts. I will examine the mod folder and come back to probably say it was on my part. Thanks.

I can not recreat your problem, can you provide your ksp.log?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 8:23 AM, flywlyx said:

I can not recreat your problem, can you provide your ksp.log?

I have the same problem... I tried putting the parts to a separate folder and I tried different versions of Ksp. I moved the ready built carrier to sph craft files and when I tried opening it, but it said it contains invalid parts. I had this mod working about year ago and it was awesome :D had these problems last time, but can't remember how i fixed them :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, could someone here give me a tutorial on how to use the "realoadble rail"? DD: because I put up a mini vehicle to carry missiles and bombs, but I have no idea how this will work, this part is new in this mod, I remember Kottabos having made a video about it, but it did not have this rechargeable rail. How would I fix other weapons on ground outside SPH? Need a high level engineer and tools? What tools? My questions are these, thank you for your attention.

On 23/06/2018 at 21:11, Dawn of Science said:

Então eu baixei este mod, extraí-lo da pasta de dados do jogo, mas quando eu vou para o SPH eu não vejo as partes. aqui está pic: 6Dq71gB.pngVocê pode ver que eu tenho a área para as partes, mas sem partes. Vou examinar a pasta mod e voltar para provavelmente dizer que foi da minha parte. Obrigado.

I was aware on Saturday that the NAS is not working on the new update of BDA 1.2.2 by its creator, but that this week will probably come an update, just wait I think until then NAS will not be compatible with DCK or with the last update of the BDA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Catatau_27 said:

Hi everyone, could someone here give me a tutorial on how to use the "realoadble rail"? DD: because I put up a mini vehicle to carry missiles and bombs, but I have no idea how this will work, this part is new in this mod, I remember Kottabos having made a video about it, but it did not have this rechargeable rail. How would I fix other weapons on ground outside SPH? Need a high level engineer and tools? What tools? My questions are these, thank you for your attention.

I was aware on Saturday that the NAS is not working on the new update of BDA 1.2.2 by its creator, but that this week will probably come an update, just wait I think until then NAS will not be compatible with DCK or with the last update of the BDA.

Mount a missile before launch and after you fire the missile, get close to a Fuel Nozzle, the Fuel Cap will link a pipe to Fuel Nozzle and you will have the missile reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 11:19 PM, Catatau_27 said:

Any chance of getting an update to 1.5.1? Because the hook started to fail in this version DD:

Updated, BDAc is not ready yet, I will check the rail later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, Kroslev Kerman said:

make this compatible with Mechjeb please for us bad pilots(like kottabos gaming)

Do you really mind if your plane is flying itself to land or some mighty power drag your plane to the landing zone?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 6:36 PM, Kroslev Kerman said:

nobody knows how to fly anyway(well most)

If you tried AARS, it is more like that. Mighty power grabs your plane and put it to the ideal location. I will try a little more, release a test version and we will see how it goes.

Edited by flywlyx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.