[1.9.X]Aircraft Carrier Accessories

flywlyx

The version numbering system is messed up on Spacedock.

You went up to 1.13

and then switched to 1.2.1 (etc)

and the 13 comes before 2.

@flywlyx

I'm fixing it on CKAN, please be more careful in the future with your version, or, if you do make a mistake, notify the CKan people so we can fix it.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

The version numbering system is messed up on Spacedock.

You went up to 1.13

and then switched to 1.2.1 (etc)

and the 13 comes before 2.

@flywlyx

I'm fixing it on CKAN, please be more careful in the future with your version, or, if you do make a mistake, notify the CKan people so we can fix it.

Thanks, I will be more careful next time.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you plan to make the catapult compatible with KSPWheel-based wheels?  As far as I can tell only stock wheels, or stock wheel module parts, are usable.  This prevents using ALG and other wheel mods based on KSPWheel and the associated part modules.  I assume you're just checking for the stock wheel module in order to ready and activate the catapult, so it could potentially be as easy as just checking for a KSPWheel module as well.

8 hours ago, DuoDex said:

I think I am getting a gigantic amount of lag from loading a part from this mod but I'm not sure. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

I can confirm. The optical launch / landing systems cause a horrendous amount of lag remove them and everything speeds up.

On 2/21/2017 at 4:18 PM, DuoDex said:

No. I looked at ksp.log and output_log.txt, I think it's an error caused by the landing system.

19 hours ago, V8jester said:

I can confirm. The optical launch / landing systems cause a horrendous amount of lag remove them and everything speeds up.

The OLS is carrying a hug collider, I will have a update latter today. Hope it will fix this issue.

On 2/21/2017 at 9:51 PM, V8jester said:

Updated, please check if it has fixed your problem. If not, I need a new strategy for the OLS then.

On 2017/2/20 at 3:49 AM, Capt.gelo said:

Mine won't work, the enterprise is there, but the catapult, hook, etc. are missing only the enterprise is visible, cant find at structural. I'm using 1.2 btw

Do you have a pic or log to describe your problem?

On 2017/2/20 at 8:41 AM, SpaceFoon said:

So is anyone else using this for heisenburg airship landing and takeoff? I changed the config files to make the part size right but my planes are so bad ive never actually hooked the cable.

You can try CLLS if you want something easy to deal with, only EC is needed, change to land mode, and fly to the rail.

4 hours ago, Capt.gelo said:

Welp nothing i can do guess i'm going to land without assist.

Yep, missing part might caused by many reasons, we need something to start with.

On 2/28/2017 at 10:15 AM, dmav522 said:

the OLS doesn't show up 

Any log or picture? Or even more details?

On 2/17/2017 at 3:03 PM, strongest_2hu said:

Do you plan to make the catapult compatible with KSPWheel-based wheels?  As far as I can tell only stock wheels, or stock wheel module parts, are usable.  This prevents using ALG and other wheel mods based on KSPWheel and the associated part modules.  I assume you're just checking for the stock wheel module in order to ready and activate the catapult, so it could potentially be as easy as just checking for a KSPWheel module as well.

can any one confirm or deny this?

Just now, flywlyx said:

I play a lot with KSPWheel, but I dont really want KSPWheel become a dependency of ACA.

Why not using stock wheel for front wheel?

No problem. :-) That is precisely what i am doing at the present.

thanks for the response and your efforts on this mod. :-) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.