[1.9.X]Aircraft Carrier Accessories

flywlyx

Not exactly sure if the mod author is still watching this forum but everything accept reloadable missile rails seem to work with this mod in 1.12.2. Not sure if its because of my mods because its heavily modded, if its the ksp version or if its something I'm doing wrong, I having a similar issue to 

On 9/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, BuzzFeed4Lief said:

Here is my KSP.log I tried scrolling through it to see if I can source the error but I can't seem to find it.  I also probably don't know what I'm looking for so that could be the problem as well. Any help or advice would be enormously helpful. I can also provide a list of mods if that can help solve the conflict/issue.

Edited by Lightlaw

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, I've been having issues with the Enterprise, and most likely the Liaoning, in my game.

Issues with spontaneous bouncing and subsequent spinning once placed in the water for a period of time that makes it a bit impossible to use

Though I've already found the culprit to be Ferram Aerospace Research, which maybe affecting buoyancy or water physics, is there a way to fix this without completely removing FAR?

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:13 AM, Lightlaw said:

Not exactly sure if the mod author is still watching this forum but everything accept reloadable missile rails seem to work with this mod in 1.12.2. Not sure if its because of my mods because its heavily modded, if its the ksp version or if its something I'm doing wrong, I having a similar issue to 

Here is my KSP.log I tried scrolling through it to see if I can source the error but I can't seem to find it.  I also probably don't know what I'm looking for so that could be the problem as well. Any help or advice would be enormously helpful. I can also provide a list of mods if that can help solve the conflict/issue.

I also have the same problem, no matter what i do i can't reload the rail automatically, what i do is use KIS and KAS and let an engineer at a pod on the deck so when i land i use him to take the missiles from the inventory and manually install back on the rails, the reloadable rail works best to do this since the adjustable one when installing like that the missile can get in a strange position 

7 hours ago, mm_ said:

I also have the same problem, no matter what i do i can't reload the rail automatically, what i do is use KIS and KAS and let an engineer at a pod on the deck so when i land i use him to take the missiles from the inventory and manually install back on the rails, the reloadable rail works best to do this since the adjustable one when installing like that the missile can get in a strange position 

On 11/9/2021 at 7:13 AM, Lightlaw said:

Not sure if its because of my mods because its heavily modded, if its the ksp version or if its something I'm doing wrong, I having a similar issue to 

Make sure that nothing else is attached to the reloadable rail, only a missile. Attaching a rail to the rail or any other parts attached to the rail prevent it from reloading. It's useful when you mount fueltanks on reloadable rails instead of missiles and missiles don't  get spawned inside fueltanks during reloading.

Edited by Manul

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.