The Alternative Universe Game

Planetace

The Alternative Universe Game!

The The Alternative Universe Game is where you, the viewer, must come up with the most random Universe that you can come up with! The more random, unique or just downright insane it is then the better! Parallel Universes of Other peoples universes are fine unless they have a TMtm mark on it. Which means "KEEP OFF MAH PRECIOUS UNIVERSE AND MAKE YA OWN!" Your description of your Universe could be extremely long and detailed, or just simply 1 sentence. As long as others can understand you, so just run wild with alternative universes!

So, here is an example:

Person A: I imagine a Universe filled with pickles and only pickles!

Person B: I imagine a infinite Universe where are infinitely flat piece of land is covered in cheese and populated by grandma`s!

Person C: *Continuing from Person A* I Imagine a universe filled with pickles AND poo!

person D: I imagine a Universe with... *Inset insanely long and detailed description of their universe, alongside a few drawn pictures, diagrams, elements etc. And adds a tm at the end*

Person D: Also... *He adds more stuff on his Universe*

Person E: *copies person D`s Universe*

Mod: *Deletes Person E`s copied Universe and gives them a warning*

Also! I will try to keep track on every single Universe! For every single Universes will be added to the INSANELY LONG LIST OF UNIVERSES!:

COMING SOON, OR NOT!

SO ILL START!:

I Imagine a universe where Scott Manley is NOT into space!

Edited by Planetace

In another universe, Barack Obama is named Scott Manley, Trump has a twin named Hillary, The CIA is actually a Government-Owned Fish and Chips Shop, 9-11 is a fuel station chain, December 16, 1991 is when the Twin towers were completed, The Pentagon is actually a Triangle, Australia has Sentient Kangaroos that like to be smartasses, Earth has 2 moons named Lunus and Fir. Jupiter has 7 asteroid sized moons with no name. Neptune and all its moons doesn't exist. Kerbal Space Program was developed to see wether people could comprehend stupidity, Mars is an oceania with average temparatures of around 4°C, Fir has a faint ring system, Mercury isn't a planet but a vulcanoid ring system around the sun at the same distance, Saturn has no rings but is in a binary orbit of the super-earth moon titan which has 3 times the mass but the same everything else, The sun doesn't orbit any galaxy and instead is in an open cluster in intergalactic space about 130 Million Light years from the nearest galaxy, The Burj Khalifa is only 417 Metres high, Africa is home to 1 Trillion tonnes of Platnium, No flat-earthers exist, Raw onion can kill you in 5 seconds, Russia and the USA are actually one nation named Usria, The sun is a K5V star that flares often, Gold is a brittle, chrome-coloured, radioactive material that has little value, Lithium is a gas and has poor conductivity, Hydrogen is a solid and has good Conductivity, Facebook is a site where you buy fans from, the FBI own the great wall of china, NASA has an average budget of 250 Billion US Dollars and Texas is named Saxet and is its own country. 

Part 2...

Apple Inc. Actually seel GM Apples and is usually the latest craze, Jupiter is a golden brown colour with pale green stripe zones and a black cyclone, the closest star to the sun is Deneb which is 8.4 light uears away and is 10 times brighter than the full moon at 'night', @The White Guardian is an Olympic Champion born in the pacific ocean and wins gold from Cycling, Javlin and Name Calling, The guiness world records are a secret scientific organization that have technology about 10-20 years ahead of the rest of humanity, Earth Also has rings  but are faint like jupiters in our universe but about 63,890 Km in diameter, One Banana is worth $500.78 USD, the number 150 does not exist, 4×5/2^45 = -1, Marvel Superheros do exist in this universe, Stan Lee is referred to as a god, You cannot legally own, use or say the word Spaceship without having to pay a $1000 License and failure to comply results in immediate execution, the first thing in space was butter, Pluto orbits the life filled planet of venus, Venus has exotic multicellular life and an ocean of liquid gallium, instead of Technetium, the element is named Whatthehellium, Plutonium is Matte Blue in colour and can survive temparates up to 34,781 Kelvin and New York is the city with the highest building in the world finished in 2018 and is 12.9 Km High.

I imagine this universe:

Just now, Matuchkin said:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

I imagine this universe:

Edited by Matuchkin

Part 3: The Crab Nebula Actually looks like a Classical Red Crab, Scientology is an Advertisement Business, Google is not a search engine but the name of the Two Voyager Probes, Coca-Cola is green, Green is red, Red is Pink, Pink is Black and Black doesn't exist, Cups are ALL Rectangular in shape, The speed of light is Infinite so FTL Drives don't exist as there is no need for them, A wormhole named Bob can be visited about 179Km from Eris and leads to Betelgeuse, Star wars was a bust and the director killed by a person who thought the directed created star wars to destroy all religions, Clouds are red and so is water, The milky way does exist but is a giant Ellipical Galaxy with most of the same stars in it, Black holes are Tesseract in shape, Black holes are Escapable, McDonalds is a Circus Franchisee, The '.' button doesn't exist on the keyboard, The computer mouse is a literal mouse that has wires coming out of it, LEMMiNO Does Top 20 facts and not top 10, The Pacific Ocean is 7 Km deep on average and Uranus is Purple in colour, has rings that have a diameter of 1,993,000 Km and are a Dark Blue and Dark Cyan colour, and orbits the sun at about 1629 AU.  

Part 4: Racecars do not exist and frogs are Mans best friend while the dog is the most uglisest thing in the universe and are killed because the law requires you to do so and if you don't, you get tortured.

On 12/13/2016 at 8:53 AM, SAS123 said:

In another universe, Barack Obama is named Scott Manley, Trump has a twin named Hillary, The CIA is actually a Government-Owned Fish and Chips Shop, 9-11 is a fuel station chain, December 16, 1991 is when the Twin towers were completed, The Pentagon is actually a Triangle, Australia has Sentient Kangaroos that like to be smartasses, Earth has 2 moons named Lunus and Fir. Jupiter has 7 asteroid sized moons with no name. Neptune and all its moons doesn't exist. Kerbal Space Program was developed to see wether people could comprehend stupidity, Mars is an oceania with average temparatures of around 4°C, Fir has a faint ring system, Mercury isn't a planet but a vulcanoid ring system around the sun at the same distance, Saturn has no rings but is in a binary orbit of the super-earth moon titan which has 3 times the mass but the same everything else, The sun doesn't orbit any galaxy and instead is in an open cluster in intergalactic space about 130 Million Light years from the nearest galaxy, The Burj Khalifa is only 417 Metres high, Africa is home to 1 Trillion tonnes of Platnium, No flat-earthers exist, Raw onion can kill you in 5 seconds, Russia and the USA are actually one nation named Usria, The sun is a K5V star that flares often, Gold is a brittle, chrome-coloured, radioactive material that has little value, Lithium is a gas and has poor conductivity, Hydrogen is a solid and has good Conductivity, Facebook is a site where you buy fans from, the FBI own the great wall of china, NASA has an average budget of 250 Billion US Dollars and Texas is named Saxet and is its own country. 

On 12/20/2016 at 9:04 AM, SAS123 said:

Part 2...

Apple Inc. Actually seel GM Apples and is usually the latest craze, Jupiter is a golden brown colour with pale green stripe zones and a black cyclone, the closest star to the sun is Deneb which is 8.4 light uears away and is 10 times brighter than the full moon at 'night', @The White Guardian is an Olympic Champion born in the pacific ocean and wins gold from Cycling, Javlin and Name Calling, The guiness world records are a secret scientific organization that have technology about 10-20 years ahead of the rest of humanity, Earth Also has rings  but are faint like jupiters in our universe but about 63,890 Km in diameter, One Banana is worth $500.78 USD, the number 150 does not exist, 4×5/2^45 = -1, Marvel Superheros do exist in this universe, Stan Lee is referred to as a god, You cannot legally own, use or say the word Spaceship without having to pay a $1000 License and failure to comply results in immediate execution, the first thing in space was butter, Pluto orbits the life filled planet of venus, Venus has exotic multicellular life and an ocean of liquid gallium, instead of Technetium, the element is named Whatthehellium, Plutonium is Matte Blue in colour and can survive temparates up to 34,781 Kelvin and New York is the city with the highest building in the world finished in 2018 and is 12.9 Km High.

On 12/22/2016 at 0:19 AM, SAS123 said:

Part 3: The Crab Nebula Actually looks like a Classical Red Crab, Scientology is an Advertisement Business, Google is not a search engine but the name of the Two Voyager Probes, Coca-Cola is green, Green is red, Red is Pink, Pink is Black and Black doesn't exist, Cups are ALL Rectangular in shape, The speed of light is Infinite so FTL Drives don't exist as there is no need for them, A wormhole named Bob can be visited about 179Km from Eris and leads to Betelgeuse, Star wars was a bust and the director killed by a person who thought the directed created star wars to destroy all religions, Clouds are red and so is water, The milky way does exist but is a giant Ellipical Galaxy with most of the same stars in it, Black holes are Tesseract in shape, Black holes are Escapable, McDonalds is a Circus Franchisee, The '.' button doesn't exist on the keyboard, The computer mouse is a literal mouse that has wires coming out of it, LEMMiNO Does Top 20 facts and not top 10, The Pacific Ocean is 7 Km deep on average and Uranus is Purple in colour, has rings that have a diameter of 1,993,000 Km and are a Dark Blue and Dark Cyan colour, and orbits the sun at about 1629 AU.  

On 12/22/2016 at 8:14 AM, SAS123 said:

Part 4: Racecars do not exist and frogs are Mans best friend while the dog is the most uglisest thing in the universe and are killed because the law requires you to do so and if you don't, you get tortured.

I think you mean the next 20 years of Human progession.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.