[0.24.2] Taverio's Pizza and Aerospace v1.7.1 (22/09)

Taverius

It doesnt work for me in 0.23. I have a clean install with only TV, Mechjeb and Kerbal Alarm Clock, and the game gets stuck loading "DA Bonus Jet". I tried deleting this part, and now it gets stuck loading the ramjet, but i dont want to delete it too.

The ramjet works fine. Just delete the plugins folder.

I'm using it like that too. With KSP mod admin you can uncheck the kinetech animation folder when installing it to keep the plugin from being installed. I recommend the mod a lot, I hope it doesn't cause any confusion lately because I have been adjusting it as needed without remembering for the newer ksp versions. Also for smaller parts you can use StretchySRB that has 0.5 and 0.625 diameter various tanks and also diameter-stretchable (which it calls super-stretch) SRBs and more.

Edit : Also the included module manager is an old version, and I removed the ballshark to save space. Also there is ballshark.dll and basicpropscript.dll which I seemed to have removed. Hope it helps.

Edited by localSol

Finally got it working, because in mac, when copying a folder to where there is already a folder of the same name (the squad folder), the "merge" option is hidden. i had to search online for it, and then waste 15 minutes messing with all the options because the translation of the merge button is wrong.

• 1 month later...

99% of the time wen u get stuck on loading is cause the game is corruptying the part when it loads it. if u remove the parts thats causing it to freeze till game compltely starts then readd them that normaloy fixes itself.

would be good if someoen thou could pick this up for future expansion on it. we need bigger parts to make like a cargo 747 dreamliner size type transport.

parts of this should work fine. not sure if engines work thou just check and see if engines require a out of date plug in but wings and other normal parts should work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On all these notes for making improvements.

According to the license you don't need permission to fork or release third party patches, however you need to give attributions and not imply that your patch is the official release.

So, making a "Taverious' Pizza and Aerospace Continued" fork while Taverious is too busy is not an issue. The same goes for B9 Aerospace. (I imagine the same team can do both.)

is there a way to get tweakables to work on the control surfaces? I think editing the config might do something, but i don't know what to add into it to make it like that. I just hate it when people use their elevators and rudder to roll, their ailerons to pitch, and the stuff that makes my plane more realistic and handle closer to the real planes

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment I'm editing the engines in this to go along with the Stock Rebalance mod and was woundering if this mod changes any of the parameters of the atmosphere, or weather it is only parts. Also has anyone got the engines working with hot rockets?

Edit: And what's up with the "BonusJet"?

Edited by Dodgey

Okay I want to know if I edit the part cfg can I make the parameters stock or is it set in stone? I want the pack with stock parameters. Don't care for realism in a game using green men.

You should be able to just not install FAR plugin and the additional modules will be ignored. They will throw some errors that most people can't see, but they still function just fine and it won't hurt your game. FAR values are an override to stock values that should also be present.

Well... it's small, and tucks away into the fuselage. What did you want to know?

Yea I noticed that soon after. PolecatEZ, so as long as I don't install FAR it is just a parts pack plain and simple?

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting on approval from Curse, but in the meanwhile you can get 1.6 here.

This release is ... somewhat tested. I didn't add any parts or make any functional changes, but moving much more stuff to MM files might have introduced issues.

- v1.6.2

• New RAPIER curves.
  • Mk2 node sizes back 1.
  • Fix broken floatCurve replaces.
  • Support MM patches changing ModuleEngines to ModuleEnginesFX.

Hopefully that should be all bugs squashed, 1.7 using TweakScale after I'm done with the new B9 release (so a few weeks at least).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.