Quickest carreer Mun land + return

Claim the Mun!

So since I've landed on the Mun, I've jad nothing but bad luck on EVERY flight I've done. Lost about K$1 mil on this two part, 11 contract setup I'm running. So now that I've finally beat this bohemeth I came up with, imo, a nice little challenge.

CHALLENGE:

Since I just started playing KSP IDK if this has been done befrore, but didnt see anything like this. If there is, maybe just del this thread.

* Start a new stock career using no cheats or help. Basic info mods (dv and things like that) can be used.

* Least amount of funds used is main focus here. (The basis of the rankings, for ease I thought about only listing top 10. 10-1 pts)

* Least amount of contracts used/accepted. (0 contracts = 10pts, 10 contracts = 0pts)

* Least amount of building upgrades. (-1pts per building)

* Least amount of sci used.(5sci = -0.5pts. Less = rounded up)

* "Wild card" rank for those that want to use starts.( Diff leader board)

* Hard mode is just landing on Duna. (Don't even know if this is worth it. Maybe drop?)

So that's the basic idea, any tweaks/thoughts/blabla would be nice.

So there is a max amount of points you can earn here, but because the main point id the funds, ties will refer there. Every K$ counts!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.