When i trie to open ksp with mods, he stops loading in NearFutureConstrution part, I tried delete MM, tried change MM version, tried reinstall NearFuture Technologies, but nothing solved the problem.
He a screen shot:
sknxKEy.png

Debug screen:

UYMhiO5.png

Edited by John12

Hi @John12, you should probably report mod installation issues either to the modded installs support forum or the mod thread in question. That is much more likely to attract the attention of someone who can help you.

But you're in luck, because I happen to be one of two people who provide support for Near Future :) 

Since I've successfully installed NF Construction just this weekend in order to verify a bug report, and everything worked fine, I'm going to say: this is an installation mistake. Please make sure that when installing a Near Future pack, you copy over everything from the GameData folder in the download that isn't already present in your own GameData folder. NF Construction needs B9PartSwitch, it's not optional. That's why it's bundled in the download. :wink:

If that doesn't solve your issues, please come over to the mod thread and provide a screenshot of your GameData folder and your output_log.txt.

On 05/12/2016 at 6:03 AM, Streetwind said:

Hi @John12, you should probably report mod installation issues either to the modded installs support forum or the mod thread in question. That is much more likely to attract the attention of someone who can help you.

But you're in luck, because I happen to be one of two people who provide support for Near Future :) 

Since I've successfully installed NF Construction just this weekend in order to verify a bug report, and everything worked fine, I'm going to say: this is an installation mistake. Please make sure that when installing a Near Future pack, you copy over everything from the GameData folder in the download that isn't already present in your own GameData folder. NF Construction needs B9PartSwitch, it's not optional. That's why it's bundled in the download. :wink:

If that doesn't solve your issues, please come over to the mod thread and provide a screenshot of your GameData folder and your output_log.txt.

Hi @Streetwind  I have solved the problem, i changed the version of all mods who gave issues to the correct version for 1.0.5(i was using the wrong version). :rolleyes:

Edited by John12

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.