Wich type of Kerbonaught are you?

NSEP

Wich type of KSP player are you?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What type of KSP player are you.

• Beginner, who kills Kerbals in every mission.
    • Learner.
    • Spacecraft builder
    • Plane Builder
    • BDarmory Player
    • Car builder
    • Non-vehicle builder
    • Modder
    • RO/RSS/RP-0 player
    • Heavy modded player
    • Challenger
    • Colonizer
    • Stock player
    • Pro Kerbal Killer

2 hours ago, The Space Dino said:

Some guy that builds a Mun lander with 2k delta v on the surface/most qualified delta v waster at landing.

btw how do you make a poll?

While editing a thread, there should be a poll button next to topic.

I used to be a beginner who would over build everything by a couple thousand Δv. But now I run out of fuel on return from say the mun with a periaps of like 40km so i just use the Kerbal's jetpack to push the periaps down to 25 and hope I don't burn up in the atmosphere. Watching a Kerbal push themselves face first into a terrier engine is quite humorous to say the least.

I'm to the point now where in career mode I turn of respawning and manage to have my Kerbals live long enough to retire.  My exception is Jeb.  For some reason (and I'm not doing this on purpose) I manage to kill Jebediah in every single career save game.  It's not a matter of him having a long enough career that death becomes inevitable.  I manage to actually retire Valentina and some other pilots most of the time.  I just always end up killing Jeb due to bad luck.

12 hours ago, The Space Dino said:

Some guy that builds a Mun lander with 2k delta v on the surface/most qualified delta v waster at landing.

btw how do you make a poll?

Also: "robust", and "capable of exceeding necessary mission parameters".

Though: playing at 6.4x scale, 2 km/sec is not terribly egregious for a lunar lander if you plan to return it to low Mun orbit for rendezvous. It's probably not quite enough to return to Kerbin directly, but 2 km/sec leaves a comfortable 500-600 m/sec margin for returning to Mun orbit.

Granted, my landers are often quite... robust, often still having a few hundred m/sec of dV left in the transfer stage when I begin my landing... with the lander itself being overbudgeted for capture into lunar orbit and landing and returning to orbit.

Seems like "heavy modded player" is in the second place at the moment.

I've started as a "stick-to-stock as much as possible" player, but now I use about 40 mods and about 10 of them are in "won't play without" status.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.