KSP crashes on reentry

Version: KSP 1.2.1 Win64, installed through steam but played from a copied folder

Almost every time I re-enter in KSP, the game crashes. Usually it goes fine after reloading the game. It usually happens during the later part of reentry, though it's happened anywhere from flames to final chute deployment. Often it seems to be triggered by switching programs. It seems random, so not msure what more I can say.

error.log

output_log.txt

Edited by IronCretin

Well, KSP appears to have no memory available to it.

Error occurred at 2016-12-06_144244.
C:\Users\IronCretin\Documents\ksp backups\1.2.1 - STOCK\KSP.exe, run by IronCretin.
63% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
0 MB user address space [1196 MB free].
Write to location 00000076 caused an access violation.

And your output_log.txt link just takes me to the same error log you already linked to, so that's not a lot of use.

Maybe try the KSP_x64.exe and if this reoccurs please upload the output_log.txt from KSP_Data, thank you.

It crashed on both 64 and 32 bit ksp. Here's the output_log, sorry, messed up the upload.

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/IronCretin/0139b9daf041b1b801400834ed25aa5d/raw/7811fd07e2905234be621e6888c807386664e16d/output_log.txt

And here's some 64 bit logs:

error.log
output_log.txt

Edited by IronCretin

Okay I think I know what's happening, these errors show up in logs after players have used the aero overlay, then highlighted their vessel by mousing over it.

Try disabling the highlighter in flight, it's a settings screen option, you should find these crashes stop occurring.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.