So I completed a few missions yesterday, before the 1.2.2 update, and got the money to finally upgrade the R&D building to allow resource transfer between docked ships. This is my 3rd play through and I have done numerous setups like this in 1.1. I know resource transfer works when I am able to transfer mono propellant between the Mk1 Command Pods and between the 2 FL-T800 fuel tanks, as shown in the first two pictures. Then I am trying to transfer from a FL-T800 on the bigger ship to the FL-T400 on the smaller ship, does not work.

I have taken 3 screenshots of this, but don't know how to upload images into the forum.

I've had that happen a few times and not just in 1.2.2. Don't know what stops it from working but it does. Anyway, I use the TAC Fuel Balancer mod and it all works fine.

And I use CKAN to manage my mods.

To upload a pic to the foirums I have a Photobucket library where I upload them and then choose 'insert image from url' in the 'Insert other media' drop down list on the right. You need to use the Direct link from Photobucket (or other media cloud).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.