Backdate to 1.2.1?

Steam updated the game to 1.2.2 and some of the mods I'm playing with are showing as incompatible. How can I revert to 1.2.1? It's not in the betas tab.

Thanks, sorry if this is a stupid question, I haven't played KSP in a year or two.

Edited by Glockshna

Unless you backed up your previous install manually you cannot.

Its a good habit to have.

that said pretty much all mods that worked in 1.2.1 should work in 1.2.2 with no changes. If they are using AVC then yes they will complain about not being compatible but it should be fine to just accept these msgs.

1 hour ago, JPLRepo said:

Unless you backed up your previous install manually you cannot.

Its a good habit to have.

that said pretty much all mods that worked in 1.2.1 should work in 1.2.2 with no changes. If they are using AVC then yes they will complain about not being compatible but it should be fine to just accept these msgs.

That's a shame. I just reinstalled KSP today. But you're saying that it should work anyway even though it's saying Unsupported version? I'll be honest I didn't even try. I just closed the game.

Perhaps keeping the last 2 or 3 point releases in the betas tab like Factorio does would be a good idea. 

Edited by Glockshna

31 minutes ago, Glockshna said:

That's a shame. I just reinstalled KSP today. But you're saying that it should work anyway even though it's saying Unsupported version? I'll be honest I didn't even try. I just closed the game.

Perhaps keeping the last 2 or 3 point releases in the betas tab like Factorio does would be a good idea. 

You do not need to worry. This is how MiniAVC (the version checker used by some mods) works: it looks at the version of KSP that modder has typed as compatible for his mod and if it differs from the current KSP version it starts to yell. But that not necessarily means that mod doesn't work with that version, it's just about the mod's metadata getting obsolete with a new KSP version installed. Some mods have yelled during two or three KSP versions and worked fine, so unless you have real troubles that's not an issue.

Edited by Ser

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.