Controller layout XBO to PC

Hi,

I´ve got KSP on XBOX One (for the kids) and PC (for the big kid :cool:) and now I wonder if there´s any chance to get the XBO controller setting into PC for a XBOX 360 controller to run it. I found out that I like playing KSP on the sofa and the XBO version (I guess it´s still on 1.1.3 or so) works pretty nice even with the gamepad. but the vanilla isn´t fair enough for me. So the idea is using my notebook with the TV, connecting a 360 gamepad to it and find a way to make it work the same way as it works on the XBOX. The user interface is 1:1 the same as it´s for the PC version but unfortunately I can´t configure the gamepad properly. I can´t bind some functions to the buttons and I can´t configure intervals like: Tap X = X ; Hold X = Y. Is there any chance to get such a working XBO (similar) file and make it work? Thnx!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.