Rate my boss landing!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rate it!

• Huh! I could do better
    • Cool
    • Bruh!
    • Awesome!

Hello Kerbal Student!

My name is HowToKSP and I've flown a plane around the African continent and saw some beautiful landscapes of the Kerbin planet!

Africa is not a country. It's a continent full of various of beautiful countries with beautiful landscapes. In this post you will see plains, lakes, mountain ranges, and even islands. (Btw this is my first long post so yeah)

So go get your map of Africa and be ready to be blown away with all the beauty. When I looked at the space center's location; I realized that it was located in Mozambique like real life if you look at your map of Africa ( I like to study geography in my spare time cuz why not) While none of the continents in Kerbin look like real life; the continent of Africa in kerbin does but with a few different features. The African horn located in Somalia while Kerbin's African horn looks a bit distorted. South Africa does not have a peninsula unlike the game. Ethiopia is a highland rather than a mountain range. the island of madagascar is a bit too north and the shape is different! 

Anyway here we start the tour. So the first place I've went to was Nigeria:

WYPa2cd.png

I've realized Nigeria would be a really good place for a sea port because Nigeria in real life have an oil industry and it is also one of the most populous African countries with a over 100 million people living within its borders

Goodbye Nigerian bay!
CDKeiGc.png

Below you can see the West African coast as I'm heading to Cote D'ivoire:

CDKeiGc.png

Cote D'ivoire could also make another good seaport because the country in real life is also a good trading hub for its economy and the world too

NIWUR6c.png

Welp off Cote D'ivoire and goodbye West Africa!

ZCZb9lh.png

West Africa has a mountain range in real life I believe (if not then please correct my knowledge :)] and in the game!

rt2hstT.png

YoTKRF0.png

Exiting West Africa!

HzQAI6H.png

Here we have reached Central Africa. The country is mostly plains like Kerbin's Africa! If you look really closely; you could see West Africa's mountain range!

PD8vyrj.png

Welp then, bye Central Africa and into Ethiopia we go!

3CB3YEe.png

According to Kerbin's Africa Ethiopia and Eastern Africa have a mountain range while this could be true. Ethiopia is what I believe a highlands. The mountian range still looks cool anyway!

pID09gQ.png

rz18DwB.png

Oh wait it does have a highland!

L6VZSa1.png

Here is the fun part. While I was heading for Somalia. I saw a very tiny island and i took it. (The video is made by me)

BcbBzAg.png

After that Boss landing! I decided to head over to Madagascar! So I left Somalia

PimcCdJ.png

TawnvXF.png

After I had fun in Madagascar! I decided to head to Angola.

Q47h3K8.png

While I was heading to Angola I encountered the Zambian mountain ranges!

y2kYtIJ.png

PYgd3ut.png

After a few minutes of flying; I encountered Angola's desert plains!

JZoF6tj.png

SI9ZG3f.png

And to our final Destination; South Africa!

UYS3ux1.png

Kerbin's South Africa has lakes!

7PUnahG.png

Here we can see Johannesburg!

nUzNEsf.png

ewAzMro.png

Johannesburg has an inside bay that could make a good seaport!

5ud1tRP.png

Here are the flags around the African Continent for proof!

mUPMH2o.png

Thank you for reading about my tour! Please suggest any more tours should I do or if you liked my boss landing or not!

Edited by How to: KSP
I COPY PASTED THE ENTIRE ATRICLE 2 TIMES BUT I CORRECTED IT!

8 hours ago, How to: KSP said:

Thank you for reading about my tour! Please suggest any more tours should I do or if you liked my boss landing or not!

What a great idea! *thumbs up* 

Well, let's just say that your boss landing is ... interesting. But hey, don't ask me how my birds make it down once they de-orbit from LKO. Nice aeroplane, though. I'd vote for a tour around Minmus. I like that little kind-of-green spot. Really do.

30 minutes ago, lodger said:

What a great idea! *thumbs up* 

Well, let's just say that your boss landing is ... interesting. But hey, don't ask me how my birds make it down once they de-orbit from LKO. Nice aeroplane, though. I'd vote for a tour around Minmus. I like that little kind-of-green spot. Really do.

I formally thank you for complimenting my plane! The plane is based on the f-16 but with that turbo jet; this plane reaches mach 2.5 below 10,000! (under the right conditions) So u want me to do a tour of minmus. what do u want to see? Pls answer this question fast it is 12:30 am and bed time is 1:00 am. (In the UAE we have weekends from thursday to saturday, but since sunday is the prophet's pbuh birthday we have an extra weekend!

That was great I love how you gave sort of a grand tour the jet was cool I still have to get used to making SSTO craft. :cool:

I almost missed the poll on the top :confused:

As for where you go I dont mind I like to see where Minmus :D  

3 minutes ago, Orb8Ter said:

That was great I love how you gave sort of a grand tour the jet was cool I still have to get used to making SSTO craft. :cool:

I almost missed the poll on the top :confused:

As for where you go I dont mind I like to see where Minmus :D  

Thnx orb8ter. Now i have to go to sleep (Time zone issues, I live in the UAE) BYE!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.