Hi

Night_Wing_Zero

Hello there. Tell us a little something about yourself!

Have you been playing the game long before joining the forum, or are you a newcomer to both? KSP has got quite a steep learning curve, but the feeling of accomplishment is incredible once you master it. If you got any specific difficulties, we have help and tutorial sub-forums, and if your question isn't answered there already (there's a good chance it is!), feel free to create a thread or two.

43 minutes ago, monstah said:

Hello there. Tell us a little something about yourself!

Have you been playing the game long before joining the forum, or are you a newcomer to both? KSP has got quite a steep learning curve, but the feeling of accomplishment is incredible once you master it. If you got any specific difficulties, we have help and tutorial sub-forums, and if your question isn't answered there already (there's a good chance it is!), feel free to create a thread or two.

About myself: My name is Daniel, I'm 26 years old and I have Asperger's syndrome, i was diagnosed with that when I was 18 years old, I was born in Hamburg Germany, but had to move to Ecuador when I was a little baby since my father lost its job there, so I've raised myself in the capital of Ecuador; Quito, so I speak natively Spanish and English fluently and I'm planning to learn German at some point after I'm done studying my college career which is Multimedia Design. (I might create an Aerospace division if I do it right :P)

Well being honest with you I've saw this game thanks to a youtuber called Matt Lowne from his series  called "Duna Attacks" as well as Mark Thrimm from the how to build your own low-tech SSTO :) , however i originally played the game as a demo until the trial version run out and i was like "aww man this game is awesome" so later at some point bought it from GOG.com :wink:

Indeed, it takes a while to learn to build the craft and the physics of this game  so your kerbalnauts return safe and sound, however what this game made me had a jaw drop are its mods, they are amazing tools and certainly the creative people behind it are awesome too :D

Edited by Night_Wing_Zero

1 minute ago, Night_Wing_Zero said:

Indeed, it takes a while to learn to build the craft and the physics of this game  so your kerbalnauts return safe and sound, however what this game made me had a jaw drop are its mods, they are amazing tools and certainly the creative people behind it are awesome too :D

Yes! We advise new players to play without mods for awhile to get a feel for what the game is, but when you do get to them there's a whole new world of gameplay waiting. And I do mean that literally, some mods change the planets and the solar system :wink: 

Welcome, @Night_Wing_Zero!

It's always great to get another member of the community. I would suggest, though, that you remove some of your personal information like your name, age, and medical information. Personally, stuff like that is not something I'd be comfortable sharing online (Call me old-fashioned, but I do have this strange thing against stalkers). On the other hand, if that is stuff you feel comfortable sharing then go right ahead, I won't stop you. :)

Have you made it to the Mun yet?

5 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Welcome, @Night_Wing_Zero!

It's always great to get another member of the community. I would suggest, though, that you remove some of your personal information like your name, age, and medical information. Personally, stuff like that is not something I'd be comfortable sharing online (Call me old-fashioned, but I do have this strange thing against stalkers). On the other hand, if that is stuff you feel comfortable sharing then go right ahead, I won't stop you. :)

Have you made it to the Mun yet?

I dont mind that, I'm open minded :)

and no I've note been able to reach Mun just yet, I'm really new to this game and pretty much like i was on Minecraft 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Night_Wing_Zero said:

hmmm hard to tell XD however I'm looking forward to see evereyone of  'em if thats possible (of course theres going to be exceptions :P )

Well I suggest sending probes to orbit them first, the satisfaction of seeing a planet up close with an orbiter made me feel so accomplished and it might do the same for you.