Medieval Weapons Pack for KIS

Jeb-head-mug kerman

UPDATED!

Hello Fellow kerbals! I have now been a member of the KSP forum for almost a year now, and now that its christmas time i wanted to make a mod that NO ONE has ever made before.

So i give you the Medieval Weapons Pack for KIS ! This is a mod which adds some weapons from the medieval era.

Currently there are only four parts and they are: Dagger, Spear, Short Sword and Long Sword but i want to add some more weapons (they are listed bellow).

Scimitar COMING SOON!

Shield

Helm

Siege Weapons

Rapier

Battle Axe

Bow and arrow

and a lot of other parts!

Alright... Tired of Big Ugly and heavy guns? Just wishing you could stab someone? well now you can!

Review by kottabos games.

This is a review of the OLD version.

Download:Medieval Weapons Pack DOWNLOAD!

Requires the Kerbal Inventory System mod.

License: MIT

Edited by Jeb-head-mug kerman

Nice!!! Now we just need some re-textured medieval suits for use with Texture Replacer and like a steam punk mod or something... There's the Vertical Propulsion Emporium but it hasn't been updated in awhile and it's more like Renaissance style, so maybe a reskin for it to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.