Mods - Can you make a Sub Category for Xbox/PS4/No-Mod People?

When I ask a question about how to do something, or I read about how someone else did something, it is hard because some of these people are using mods.  So they have different engines, read outs etc.

It would be nice to be able to talk with other people that also don't use mods, or cant use mods.  That way I can reproduce what they have done and it will help me!  I have posted in threads and half the responces tell me to use this mod, or that mod.  Can we have a specific place for "Xbox/PS4/Modless PC Discussion". 

Hi @Sublight, I'd have to clear the creation of new forums with the manager, but it sounds like an okay idea.

Though truth be told, the Gameplay Questions forum is supposed to be for the stock game, and mod questions really should be in addon discussion.

Also, have you considered adding a 'stock' tag to your threads?

http://www.strout.net/info/science/delta-v/

you can use that for delta v.  you can get your mass i the vab with the engineering report.  get mass with them full, then empty.   the engine ISP  is found when you right click on ones in the vab part list.

or you can grab a calculator, or spreadsheet, and do it yourself lol its fullfilling but time consuming

ive only been playing stock for a while to get  master class knowledge for the base game.  it forces you so adapt, since you cant bridge a gap with mods.  just ask and mention you cant use mods and you will get good info. i love to help

3 hours ago, Sublight said:

When I ask a question about how to do something, or I read about how someone else did something, it is hard because some of these people are using mods.  So they have different engines, read outs etc.

It would be nice to be able to talk with other people that also don't use mods, or cant use mods.  That way I can reproduce what they have done and it will help me!  I have posted in threads and half the responces tell me to use this mod, or that mod.  Can we have a specific place for "Xbox/PS4/Modless PC Discussion". 

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  there are little ways to make due and do pretty much everything.

is  there something you are stuck on?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.