Extraplanetary launchpad build doesn't progress

After long struggles (involving re-rooting my Gilly base in order to bring it closer to the construction site), I managed to set up 'Not so simple construction' site, redistributed the kerbals over the base, loading smartest ones into labs and pods, dumbest into habitats, loaded up a craft and... nothing.

6CXGuQ3.png

It sits there like this. No progress being made.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Now I see semi-reason: all across the board, in every single module, "productivity" is a flat zero, both across the base and per module.

I tried moving all really stupid kerbals out, then I thought someone confused 'smart' with 'high stupidity' and replaced the smart ones with stupid ones, but nope, still flat zero.

Edited by Sharpy

You might want to take this into the USI Kolonization System thread, since your issues are likely stemming from the way your base is set up/staffed/configured. This subforum is more for general gameplay questions, not something so extremely specific to one very complicated mod as this one.

Like, I've played a full career with UKS and Extraplanetary Launchpads, and I still have no idea how to begin troubleshooting your issue because it has never happened to me.

Edited by Streetwind

Just now, Streetwind said:

You might want to take this into the USI Kolonization System thread, since your issues are likely stemming from the way your base is set up/staffed/configured. This subforum is more for general gameplay questions, not something so extremely specific to one very complicated mod as this one.

I'm NOT using USI Kolonization. I'm using several USI mods, but not that one - especially no USI game mechanics modifications. The "nearest" thing is Pathfinder, but I'd find it weird if it was to blame.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.