[1.5.1] AoA Technologies - Maintenance & Development thread

Wolfair corp.

9 hours ago, memeconnoiseur said:

[1]Can you please make a cockpit based of the ADF-01 Falken from the ace combat series I know you already have a drone core called the Falken but you could call it something else

this is what it looks like:

[...]

[2]also, could you recolour the control surfaces to be more stock-like please?

1. @martinezfg11 what do you think about that?

2. Control surfaces are WIP. I think martinezfg11 will change the textures at soon as possible.

Edited by Wolfair corp.

The falken looks like a cool concept. As for control surfaces no. I won't be retexturing one of them is already "stock alike" and the other is for testing purposes only.

Other than the Falken drone retexture or if  @Wolfair corp. makes any changes, this mod will be in a maintenance only mode for the foreseeable future. When I add new or remastered parts @Wolfair corp. will probably post it. 

5 hours ago, martinezfg11 said:

The falken looks like a cool concept. As for control surfaces no. I won't be retexturing one of them is already "stock alike" and the other is for testing purposes only.

Other than the Falken drone retexture or if  @Wolfair corp. makes any changes, this mod will be in a maintenance only mode for the foreseeable future. When I add new or remastered parts @Wolfair corp. will probably post it. 

cool

56 minutes ago, martinezfg11 said:

It is not a retexture. The model and UV's are different as well it would need to be a separate part. 

I know. I kept the recent cfg, that's all. Changed everything else. It's a full part change.

Edited by Wolfair corp.

1 minute ago, commanderbunbun said:

Hey, Does anyone have the same issue with the K-22 Vector engines? When I load my aircraft onto the runway, it starts the engine without me staging it. 

Never heard about it.

Screenshots, log file, mod list?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.