[1.5.1] AoA Technologies - Maintenance & Development thread

Wolfair corp.

13 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

It *should* be... just make sure you have all the dependencies updated for 1.9.1... if you then have issues with something, please post back, with details, logs, and steps on how to reproduce any issues. Needless to say, back up your save(s) before installing/running on 1.9.1

oh, and as far as RPM, there is an "adopted" version by JohnnyOThan for 1.8.1+ that you should be using.

Okay. I just got scared that the game will crash

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, baihaqima said:

hello do i need ksp ver 1.4.5 to use this? i used ksp 1.8.1 and it said its unsupported. any response would be appriciated thanks.

You will be able to use it on 1.8.1, it may say its unsupported but it still works suprisingly. 

1 hour ago, LF_Ion said:

You will be able to use it on 1.8.1, it may say its unsupported but it still works suprisingly. 

It works in 1.9.1.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

[EXC 21:59:54.878] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BDArmory.Modules.ModuleWeapon.GetInfo () (at <dadbcdf9b9ad46c1a220dccbea06d76f>:0)
    PartLoader.CompilePartInfo (AvailablePart newPartInfo, Part part) (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
    PartLoader+<CompileParts>d__56.MoveNext () (at <39c0323fb6b449a4aaf3465c00ed3c8d>:0)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <12e76cd50cc64cf19e759e981cb725af>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

I am gettting this error, stopping me from getting into the game. Has anyone ever encountered this?

@coyotepunk05 I imagine AoA is *supposed* to be used with/supported by BD Armory, but that mod isnt even mentioned in AoA's OP... vOv

But that error you posted, seems to be thrown by one of the BD Armory plugins. And since AoA thread is kinda old & slow here, I suggest going over to the BD Armory thread, to see if they can help there.

But first, double chec you have the correct & most up-to-date version(s) of any BD Armory mods you have... I know several of the BDA mods have changed hands a few times since AoA was made/last updated.... vOv

Also, I suggest reading the OP on this thread, and learn how to post your logs correctly. Providing logs right off the bat, with a support request, will moar likely get you an answer, and quicker, too ;)

Then post here: (I believe this is the current, main) BDA thread:

Edited by Stone Blue

16 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

@coyotepunk05 I imagine AoA is *supposed* to be used with/supported by BD Armory, but that mod isnt even mentioned in AoA's OP... vOv

As long as BDA+ supports legacy weapon and radar configs from BDAc it should be compatible. I've been using AoAtech since 1.3 and didn't run into problems with BDA/DBAc/BDA+

On 1/2/2023 at 9:03 AM, coyotepunk05 said:

I am gettting this error, stopping me from getting into the game. Has anyone ever encountered this?

Check your BDArmory install. Since AoA tech is loaded first (due to it's folder name starting with "A") it may just be the first mod that triggered BDA problems. You might have a gamedata folder inside gamedata folder or have a messed up install with a mix of different versions of BDAc/BDA+.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.