[1.2.2] 0.625 RCS Radially Attached Tanks?

The title says it all, I'm looking for 0.625 Radially Attached Tanks that work in 1.2.2. Hope the KSP Forums can help xD

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

You mean, something other than the stock FL-R10 small RCS tank (which can also be radially attached), or the Stratus-V tanks?

Yes I do, since both of them are too big for my tiny space tug :/

Spoiler

Images of Space Tug in VAB:

otxe8Au.jpg

vDs0BH1.jpg

MLxvoag.jpg

ffEVFOn.jpg

RLA Stockalike has some tiny radial RCS tanks in the style of stock KSP. The mod says 1.2.1, but normal parts like tanks don't require any updating at all for 1.2.2, so they'll just work straight from the download.

You can even extract the files for just this one tank from the mod, since it doesn't depend on anything else. But give the other parts a try too (you can list them all in the editor by typing rla into the search bar), there's some great stuff in there :)

12 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

RLA Stockalike has some tiny radial RCS tanks in the style of stock KSP. The mod says 1.2.1, but normal parts like tanks don't require any updating at all for 1.2.2, so they'll just work straight from the download.

You can even extract the files for just this one tank from the mod, since it doesn't depend on anything else. But give the other parts a try too (you can list them all in the editor by typing rla into the search bar), there's some great stuff in there :)

Thanks, will it fit in with the style of my space tug? And I'll probably keep the mod as a whole since I don't mess about with files that much (No time to install since I'm on my phone :kiss:)

Or you could even go into the .cfg files for the stock radial tanks, and add a "rescaleFactor = x" line (w/o quotes, and x being a decimal value... somthing between 0.85~0.5 should work), somewheres near the model/mesh definition...

Then just tweak the mass, drag, resource amount volumes to your hearts content. :)

And if you want the small versions, while keeping the stock ones, just copy the original cfg before editing it, and save with a slightly different name...
Then at the top, the line for "name = ", also give it a slightly different name...
make the changes I describe above, and Voila!... You've just made your very own modded part for KSP.. :)

Edited by Stone Blue

Just now, Stone Blue said:

Or you could even go into the .cfg files for the stock radial tanks, and add a "rescaleFactor = x" line (w/o quotes), somewheres near the model/mesh definition...

Then just tweak the mass, drag, resource amount volumes to your hearts content. :)

Yeah, not gonna happen xD

1 minute ago, Palaceviking said:

I'll have a poke through my install tonight and let you know. 

Don't worry, RLA is installed regardless, but it would be much appreciated if you would.

3 minutes ago, DStaal said:

You might also look at USI's Survival Pack, it's got several very small RCS tanks.

12 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

@awfulcraftdesigns SETI-Probes has small scale parts, also, IIRC... 0.625m stuff

Thanks for the help guys but RLA seems fine so I don't need any more addiitions but its still very much appreciated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.