KSP Weekly: Oh merry KriSPmas!

SQUAD

On 17/12/2016 at 9:33 PM, RoverDude said:

Just to toss this out there...

On 18/12/2016 at 0:10 PM, TriggerAu said:

I'd not call myself a shy person with respect to speaking out :) , but there is one thing I do want to expand on from before though.

Thanks for this ... it's this sort of things I want to read on the KSP Weekly :wink: as it was on the Devnotes :P

On 2016/12/18 at 8:10 PM, TriggerAu said:

That said, staffing and career changes happen everywhere, and while people have left others have started and some are even still here too. The people working on KSP now are a different team yes, but still a team that are passionate about the game, skilled in their areas and working to deliver for the community and company.

That is the reason why I still keep on playing KSP and try to increase the number of KSP enthusiast. As long as you developers be there, we cheer you and consider what can we do for making KSP more expansion.

Edited by EBOSHI

All I have to say is Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to the devs, former devs and all great players. Have a great new year and lets hope KSP will reach new heights in 2017!

Now move along folks nothing to see .... W

20 hours ago, waerth said:

All I have to say is Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to the devs, former devs and all great players. Have a great new year and lets hope KSP will reach new heights in 2017!

Now move along folks nothing to see .... W

All great players.....what about us mediocre players?!?!  Just kidding  :P   Happy holidays all!!

On 12/16/2016 at 9:52 PM, EBOSHI said:

(...)  and now, ASTRONEER as a new generated space development game has come. having advanced graphics, various activities, and multiplaying. we KSP enthusiasts are having a sense of crisis that KSP would be left behind back of those new games. 

I love KSP. I hope KSP will have more advanced functions and equipments. and I believe KSP has already holden possibilities!

It's a bit of a mixed bag, Astroneer:

• First and foremost, it's incredibly fun. Breathtaking landscapes, easy to learn but with plenty of game challenges (with "game challenges" I mean challenges built into the game, not because it's a buggy 0.1 release)
  • It's mainly minecraft with a space sauce and in no way comparable to KSP. The only thing it has in common with KSP are that the main characters wear a space suit!
  • Unlike Squad, System Era (Astroneer's developer) seems to be aware that there is a user community, interacts with them and reacts to them. They seem to have taken the revolutionary approach of actually reading what goes on in the forum. Imagine that!

Game-wise, KSP is unique. If Astroneer were remotely like it Squad might as well close up shop as they cannot come close to competing with the way System Era seems to be handling development (in regards to user feedback). Luckily for Squad, it's not.

1 hour ago, Kerbart said:

It's a bit of a mixed bag, Astroneer:

• First and foremost, it's incredibly fun. Breathtaking landscapes, easy to learn but with plenty of game challenges (with "game challenges" I mean challenges built into the game, not because it's a buggy 0.1 release)
  • It's mainly minecraft with a space sauce and in no way comparable to KSP. The only thing it has in common with KSP are that the main characters wear a space suit!
  • Unlike Squad, System Era (Astroneer's developer) seems to be aware that there is a user community, interacts with them and reacts to them. They seem to have taken the revolutionary approach of actually reading what goes on in the forum. Imagine that!

Game-wise, KSP is unique. If Astroneer were remotely like it Squad might as well close up shop as they cannot come close to competing with the way System Era seems to be handling development (in regards to user feedback). Luckily for Squad, it's not.

Give them a few years and they'll probably learn to clam up too.

On 12/22/2016 at 1:17 PM, Kerbart said:

They seem to have taken the revolutionary approach of actually reading what goes on in the forum. Imagine that!

Yeah, SQUAD employees commenting on the devnotes and forums? Who's ever heard of that?

(just in case it doesn't translate to text very well, that was sarcasm)

Edited by KerbalSaver

20 hours ago, KerbalSaver said:

Yeah, SQUAD employees commenting on the devnotes and forums? Who's ever heard of that?

Just anybody that's ever participated in a pre-release, reported an issue to the bug tracker, read the forums, or read the devnotes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.